Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Standard.
    Yes! I found it. Some times N/A parameter were interpreted as zero value.
    All right now.

Thank you! It's my bug.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by myPinkCentro View Post
    Wow...got the install to work...by far the most professional looking Palm App I've used. Thank you very very much. Love the 7 day keyguard. You rock!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    I deleted, then did a soft reset and tried again, but the flow bug still existed. Then I deleted all my towns and just reinstalled one and refreshed and it went away. So it seems to be resolved. I'll try adding the other's back and see what happens.
    My business week were over about 4 hours ago, but I keep my eyes open to find this bug at my Treo.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 03/28/2008 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by screeema View Post
    I can't seem to get this new beta to load.
    I have deleted and reset but it still gets stuck in HotSync...
    any thoughts??
    alexel and MouseGlider advice to check source PRC-file's size.
    I think it is good idea. The correct size of version 0.50 is 787 908 bytes
    If it is not a reason of fault - please write to email: support(at)deluxeware.com

Thanks.
    Good news is reinstalling the locations one at a time did not cause a reoccurance of the flow issue in the 7 day and 14 day view. However, for Portland OR (my latest addition), the 48 hour view doesn't start until Tuesday 4/1?! London England doesn't start the 48 hour view until Sunday. Hudson, NH starts today, which is correct. Devens, MA starts today, which is correct. I live on the East Coast. I wonder if timezone difference with Portland OR (-3 hours) and London England (+4 hours) may be the culprit.
    Ok. Can you tell me which time zone does setup at your phone now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Yes! I found it. Some times N/A parameter were interpreted as zero value.
    All right now.

Thank you! It's my bug.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
    Is the fix on the 0.50 version you have posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    My business week were over about 4 hours ago, but I keep my eyes open to find this bug at my Treo.

Thank you!
    Thanks for spending the extra time.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexel View Post
    I have both and this one wins hands down!
    Yeah I am starting to see that too.
    Is the fix on the 0.50 version you have posted?
    No. It is server-side bug. It should be ok.

Thanks for spending the extra time.

I am sleeping with Weather, get up with Weather and living with Weather last time.
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 03/28/2008 at 03:16 PM.
    Excellent results!
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

Has anyone noticed a general slow down in performance of their Treo 680 since updating to the 0.50 version?
    .50 is working great, and the changes are A+.

Thanks for your time/work Tolian_Deluxeware

It seems a little slower than 0.48 and definetly slower than 0.46 - I believe somewhere in the prior post they changed the streaming engine at 0.48 and thats were the first slow down was.

I gonna guess that since 0.50 is the largest prc so far with all the added extra options that everyone wanted is one of the reasons it is a tad slower, and that the code is not quite optimized as best it could be - I'm sure it will be better optimized as versions near the public version, i.e., version 1.0

Just guessing on my part of course.

For all the features and functions that has been added to version 0.50 its speed is pretty good - especially from the most simple version in post number 1 were they introduced it.

Tolian_Deluxeware and everyone have a good weekend! TGIF!! or Thank Goodness Its Friday!! :-))
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    This app keeps getting better and better! Thanks a bunch!

One question though. I know others have mentioned it and I can't remember the answer so I will pose it again. Will the option to update in 24 hours be added or a 24 hour tab vs. the 48 hour one?

Thanks again!
    When you speak of the app being slower, are you referring to the time that it takes to load after tapping on the icon? If so, then I have to say that the last three versions have been slower to load on my TX, similar to when you load an app from an SD card sometimes. That said, it's still a great application and very useful.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

And where do they get their reports from?
    I'm a weather junkie. Why? because I need to know whether or not to waste my time and money watering the lawn/shrubs/flowers or waiting for the rain. Consequently, I have several weather apps not to mention the web sites I visit.

By process of elimination, it appears, as for the USA, the service Deluxeware is using is getting its feed fom NOAA.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by lelisa13p View Post
    When you speak of the app being slower, are you referring to the time that it takes to load after tapping on the icon? If so, then I have to say that the last three versions have been slower to load on my TX, similar to when you load an app from an SD card sometimes. That said, it's still a great application and very useful.
    IMO it is slower to load for sure and slightly less responsive - a little soft in reaction time - not very snappy.

Although the ultimate would be this app with the performance snap of 0.48 :-)
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Updated to 0.50 version. Full uninstall, sync, reset and sync to install. Like the changes, specially the 48 hour one also the cycle through the cities instead of going from top to bottom on one direction.

Anyway, somewhat similar problem to report with additional cities: at 8:30PM Pacific, I have no temp reported across the Sun/Moon icon but no N/A across it either. Comfort: N/A, Humidity: N/A, Dew Point: N/A This is for Mount Baldy.

Earlier at 6:30PM Pacific I had complete information on Mount Baldy but the same N/A problem on other local cities close to Los Angeles as well: like Alhambra, El Monte and Montebello. Usually about a 8-10 degree difference between these cities and Los Angeles despite the proximity. Now at 8:30PM these cities have information.
    Well, what do you know, at about hour later, Mount Baldy has information again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I can't tell you which release it started at (it's been several), but with Weather installed in RAM my wifi frequently fails for other apps. I have scheduled updates for email, AvantGo, and other weather apps that now open a dialog saying that no network is available and asks whether I want to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. My connection also shows as unavailable if I tell the Palm TX to Scan and Connect - it's listed with the circle with a line through it.

If I uninstall Weather and reset my device everything works again. I have communicated with another user having the same problem. Anyone else?
    This is still a problem with version 0.50. This is with a TX.
    Version 0.50 does not allow to select background image. When I tried, it caused a freeze and I had to reset the phone.