Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Quick question. I know somewhere it was discussed that if a feature could be added that when you update that it would update all your cities at the same time and not have to go into each city itself. is this something still in the works?
    Quote Originally Posted by spaluch View Post
    Quick question. I know somewhere it was discussed that if a feature could be added that when you update that it would update all your cities at the same time and not have to go into each city itself. is this something still in the works?
    Yes, I have few active tasks:
    - Advanced scheduler for auto-update
    - Addition settings such as Proxy, Update all cities list
    - Testing and hot-fixes
    AWESOME app! And your enhancements sound great...so I deleted the old version of Weather to install the .50, but now the new .prc is hanging on hotsync. I guess I should have just installed over the other one. Am I stuck or is there something else I need to do to get this re-install to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Thanks to all for feedbacks!

And the version 0.48.
    Please follow my instructions:
    1. Delete Weather app from internal and external memory.
    2. Reset your phone.
    3. Re-install version 0.48

Hope it solves all problems with connections.
    Glad to hear your reviews again.

JUST SAW THIS...i'll try and post again if i still have problems.
    v0.50 looks great.
    You're doing a great job.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Excellent! Please check 0.50 now.
    WOW! Great enhancements. Would still love the option to update ALL cities at once.
    I've been testing since .26 and I really like this application!

I just want to add my vote for a bigger time display on the "WeatherGaurd".
    Yes, I have few active tasks:
    - Advanced scheduler for auto-update
    This is the one feature that I've been looking forward to the most.

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post

iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    But zero degrees do not seem. Can you tell me: which type of Units do you have? Metric or Standard?

Thanks.
    Standard.
    Wow...got the install to work...by far the most professional looking Palm App I've used. Thank you very very much. Love the 7 day keyguard. You rock!
    No, The Current form shows Humidity really, because Precipitation parameter does not exist for Current condition.

Can you describe it in details? Does Weather updating slow?

It seems the flowing bug. Few customers had confirmed me about, but I can't found it. Please try update weather again.

Thanks!

I deleted, then did a soft reset and tried again, but the flow bug still existed. Then I deleted all my towns and just reinstalled one and refreshed and it went away. So it seems to be resolved. I'll try adding the other's back and see what happens.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I can't seem to get this new beta to load.
    I have deleted and reset but it still gets stuck in HotSync...

any thoughts??
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    I deleted, then did a soft reset and tried again, but the flow bug still existed. Then I deleted all my towns and just reinstalled one and refreshed and it went away. So it seems to be resolved. I'll try adding the other's back and see what happens.

How and where do you delete your towns??
    Quote Originally Posted by screeema View Post
    I can't seem to get this new beta to load.
    I have deleted and reset but it still gets stuck in HotSync...

any thoughts??
    I had this problem on one of the earlier versions. I discovered that the file that had been uploaded was smaller than it should have been. Try downloading the file from another location and check the file size.
    Good news is reinstalling the locations one at a time did not cause a reoccurance of the flow issue in the 7 day and 14 day view. However, for Portland OR (my latest addition), the 48 hour view doesn't start until Tuesday 4/1?! London England doesn't start the 48 hour view until Sunday. Hudson, NH starts today, which is correct. Devens, MA starts today, which is correct. I live on the East Coast. I wonder if timezone difference with Portland OR (-3 hours) and London England (+4 hours) may be the culprit.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexel View Post
    I had this problem on one of the earlier versions. I discovered that the file that had been uploaded was smaller than it should have been. Try downloading the file from another location and check the file size.
    Same thing happened to me - make sure the file you download on your computer is the same size as the download says - what seems to happen sometimes is if the file you want to download is 742k the file that you are hotsyncing might be 150k or something like that - bottom line just make sure the file you download is the same size on your local computer before you hotsync.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Wow nice app. I was runnng treoweather and now I have to look at both to see which I like better. Great Job!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Wow nice app. I was runnng treoweather and now I have to look at both to see which I like better. Great Job!!
    I have both and this one wins hands down!
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    I've been testing since .26 and I really like this application!

I had forwarded your request to designer. It is his work.