Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Can you describe the problem in details?
    Instruction how I can reproduce this issue should be a very useful.

Thank you in advance.
    I have two cities, one Los Angeles and another one Mt. Baldy. During initial set up and the first update, its fine. After some time of the day goes by (say 12 hours) and you hit the update button, the 2nd city Mt. Baldy goes to 0 degrees although the 7 day says otherwise.
    I have no issues running v0.45.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    MouseGlider
    Weather application does skipes forecast update always. I had replaced "Done" to "Actual" only. I hope it make more clear.

dsaroff
    CustomOnlineService is a Russian company which provide information for airlines. We have agreement with they. We had tested information providing by COS and it seems neatly.

ronbo2000
    Ok. It is more understandable for me. Thank you!

TurboTiger
    Great thanks!
    WOW - Sweet applicaton I love it on my 755P. I still have to play with it to see how it behaves but WOW...
    Updating is operating properly now. Thanks!
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

This is a FANTASTIC program...and its free!!! Thanks alot!

My only complaint is that you can't see the battery % left on the keyguard.
    Tolian,

Absolutely great program. And even if it wasn't freeware I would be using it.

Coming from another developer, my only suggestion - and this would solve some other requests as well, is that when you are on your home screen, just tap the five-way center (select) button to initiate the weather update function for the selected city.

Carl
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    Great app, but having hard time keeping up with the most recent version and finding the post that has the link.

Could you always edit the first post in this thread so you can link to the most recent version of the program? Thanks
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    LOVE IT!!!

I just deleted my trial of 4cast!!!!
    Followup on my spontaneous resets....

Now that my treo doesnt have it, it doesnt reset anymore.... so i have the tendency to think the app was causing the problem. ALTHOUGH i must point out that i have been having issues with the cell radio and bluetooth radios of my treo, so the app may have pushed it over a critical limit because i autoupdate.

We'll see. Probably when i get my phone replaced i will try this again. But so far, i am kinda having withdrawal from having the weather info so fast on my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster View Post
    when you are on your home screen, just tap the five-way center (select) button to initiate the weather update function for the selected city
    Thanks. Of course, it should be done in next version.

midmofan
    I can't modify the first post because it is not mine.

P.S. Great thanks for Malatesta for post about Weather at this forum.

bulls96
    Thank you. Let me know if the reset will appeared once again. All addition information should be very useful for me.
    Last edited by Tolian_Deluxeware; 03/21/2008 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster View Post
    Tolian,

Absolutely great program. And even if it wasn't freeware I would be using it.

Coming from another developer, my only suggestion - and this would solve some other requests as well, is that when you are on your home screen, just tap the five-way center (select) button to initiate the weather update function for the selected city.

Carl
    I agree with The Quickster.

Glad to see you back posting again Carl.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    This is a FANTASTIC program...and its free!!! Thanks alot!

My only complaint is that you can't see the battery % left on the keyguard.

I suspect it is only free in the .xxx versions. Once it gets to 1.x, I'm sure they'll charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    I suspect it is only free in the .xxx versions. Once it gets to 1.x, I'm sure they'll charge.
    I don't know does the program will be free (for marketing and promote Deluxeware) or shareware after public release. Sorry, I am only programmer. But I am sure it is free for our active testers always(like this forum). I can do it anyway.

P.S. Thank you Malatesta for this thread again.
    Please notice that all versions which had been posted here is not official. And my presence here too.
    FYI:

I had posted a question a few days ago, but didn't see a response. So last night, I emailed the developer (Tolian Deluxeware), and I received a response this morning.

First of all, he did answer my question in this thread. I had somehow overlooked that. (My apologies!!) I also want to say that not only is this a great application, but I'm very impressed with the response from Tolian as well! It's very re-assuring to know when a developer cares about their product and 'listens' to their customers input.

Keep up the good work Tolian!!
    Does anyone have an idea of how many kbs are used when it updates the weather? I'm on a limited plan and was wondering if this would make me go over my limit. Thanks.
    I've updated and it's working beautifully. I can't keep up as to whether or not I'm posting here or not after I do so at Brighthand. Perhaps I should create a memo on my Treo to remind me.

Still loving it, I un-installed kMeteo some time ago!
    This is great, thank you!

One request: I don't know how hard this will be, but is it possible to lengthen the time the keyguard display stays on the screen?

Especially when using the 7 day keyguard display, the standard timeout just isn't long enough.

Thanks again!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    This is great, thank you!

One request: I don't know how hard this will be, but is it possible to lengthen the time the keyguard display stays on the screen?

Especially when using the 7 day keyguard display, the standard timeout just isn't long enough.

Thanks again!
    Yes, I agree. It will time out and the device turn off while I'm trying to read it all. Guess I should read faster.
    I agree, maybe make it so that it has a few time selections.

It would also be nice to have the battery level and signal strength on the main screen also - maybe where the dead space is to the right of the 7 days button - or to the far right of the "City" in the upper right corner.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p