Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 837
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I have two cities added however one will put up the temp as zero after its initial update.
    Can you describe the problem in details?
    Instruction how I can reproduce this issue should be a very useful.

    Thank you in advance.
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Any chance that this app will be able to get updates via HotSync in the near future?
    Yes. We are looking for possibility to do it.
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
    However, I just noticed a different issue that may or may not be software related. When I go to the 7 day forecast it shows all the same day in each slot and the day is not correct. It is showing September 6, Thursday (which in itself is not correct because 9/6 is not a Thursday) in each day slot. The weather is different for each day but the dates are all the same.
    Thank you for notification. I trying to reproduce it right now.
  4. #184  
    Thank you so much for all the effort of addressing our problems for a great Weather program!

    BTW, any chance of creating an option to update all cities in one go?
    Last edited by alexel; 03/18/2008 at 10:52 AM.
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian_Deluxeware View Post
    Can you describe the problem in details?
    Instruction how I can reproduce this issue should be a very useful.

    Thank you in advance.
    I saw the same in my friends phone. He downloaded the latest version. The temp show fine in 7days mode, but in the TODAY screen, the temp shows as 0.

    For some reason he cant get his own city to display the temp, but it WILL work under another city. In this case a main city (los angeles)


    (his city is west covina, CA)
  6. #186  
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

    What is the recommended way to do the "prc" updates? I have been deleting the old "prc", soft reset, then installing the new "prc".

    or

    Should we just install over the old "prc"?

    BTW, I'm anxious to try the new 0.45.prc with the 6 signal strength bars. :-)

    Thanks again for a wonderful program!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  7. GotaHemi's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I have two cities added however one will put up the temp as zero after its initial update.
    I have this same problem. One city will dispay the current temp and 7-day forecast then when I switch to the other it will display the current temperature as 0 but will show the 7-day forecast without problems. I tried deleting both cities and entereing them in again in reverse order and the same problem occured. It seems that it will display the first city without a problem and the second it will display the current temp at 0 but will show the 7-day forecast.
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

    What is the recommended way to do the "prc" updates? I have been deleting the old "prc", soft reset, then installing the new "prc".

    or

    Should we just install over the old "prc"?

    BTW, I'm anxious to try the new 0.45.prc with the 6 signal strength bars. :-)

    Thanks again for a wonderful program!
    With the latest versions I've been able to install overtop of previous.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  9. #189  
    it looks like you have to update each city individually. Maybe down the road we can ask that the update do all the cities instead of only the one we are currently viewing.
  10. #190  
    yes, that would be a nice feature!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  11. #191  
    I haven't been able to update my weather since 11am est on version 045
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  12. #192  
    on the update screen when it says "getting current condition" and "getting forcast" - after completing, it normally says done - as of this morning the "getting current condition" says "failed" and the "getting forcast" says "actual" when completed.

    is this only me that sees this error? - had this problem this morning on both versions .44 and the newly updated version .45
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  13. tcatnat's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    #193  
    ^^Ditto, I just installed .45 over .41 and ever since i have not been able to select a city. It keeps telling me I don't have a data connection but my Goodlink is still running fine.

    EDIT: I just uninstalled .45 and went back to .41 and I cannot enter a city there either. This is strange as .41 was working fine earlier today.
    Last edited by tcatnat; 03/18/2008 at 02:34 PM.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
    ^^Ditto, I just installed .45 over .41 and ever since i have not been able to select a city. It keeps telling me I don't have a data connection but my Goodlink is still running fine.

    EDIT: I just uninstalled .45 and went back to .41 and I cannot enter a city there either. This is strange as .41 was working fine earlier today.
    I think it's a problem with 'their' server. It wont update or find cities even with version .41.
  15. #195  
    We did not expect such amount of the users.
    Our server is down.

    I hope our administrator solve the problem soon.

    Sorry for inconvenience.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by alexel View Post
    BTW, any chance of creating an option to update all cities in one go?
    Yes. But I have not enable this option because it will increased load of our server. We shall increase server's performance before.
  17. #197  
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

    Your server being down is a "good blessing in disguise", that means you have a good product because alot of people are using it. :-)
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  18. #198  
    We're sorry that we overloaded your servers. Your application is just too wonderful.

    I've installed v.0.45 and it seems fine, except for not updating after 11:00 a.m. EDT today.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.


    _______________________________________
    m130, Zire 71, Tungsten E, Palm TX, Eee PC, Acer Aspire One, iPhone 3Gs
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    With the latest versions I've been able to install overtop of previous.
    NachoB,

    Thanks for the info on prc install - and a few post down you said you weren't getting updates - my went down with yours CST 9:15am.

    I'm glad (Tolian_Deluxeware, don't take this the wrong way) was a server problem and not my Treo blowing up from my rom 1.07 upgrade that I did the night before.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Tolian_Deluxeware,

    Your server being down is a "good blessing in disguise", that means you have a good product because alot of people are using it. :-)
    Yes. You are right. But it adds one more problem for us.

    p.s. I request our CEO to increasing server's performance. Hope it solves access problem.

Posting Permissions