1.    #1  
    Ok, this has probably been answered before, but I wasn't sure how to search for this specific question. Flame away if you like!

Anyway, the one small reason I haven't purchased Pocket Tunes yet is it doesn't seem to do one thing that Real Player (and the iPod) both do: when I navigate to a specific song in Real (or on my Nano, which I no longer have) and play it, Real (and the iPod) just continue playing songs. In shuffle mode, all songs are shuffled, and in non-shuffle, it just continues playing the next song in the list.

With Pocket Tunes, when I play a specific song, it just plays that one song and stops. Is there a setting I can change to get it to do what I want? I'm currently just using the Real Player that came on my Treo 650. It works more or less fine as an "iPod Shuffle on steroids", but navigating to a specific song is a pretty big PITA because all the songs are just in one huge list with no folders for artists and albums.

TIA for any help.

-mattyt
    If you open pTunes, then press the device menu button and scroll over to 'Actions' there is a bunch of things listed that pTunes can do.

Repeat and shuffle is among them. Some pTunes skins will have repeat and shuffle buttons in the bottom tool bar on the skin......

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    If you open pTunes, then press the device menu button and scroll over to 'Actions' there is a bunch of things listed that pTunes can do.

Repeat and shuffle is among them. Some pTunes skins will have repeat and shuffle buttons in the bottom tool bar on the skin......

You are the man, dude.