Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Treos, well, at least the 755p, doesnt release memory back to the system after you close an application, most of the time. There is a thingy* on it called App Stop and that's exactly what it does. I cant find it.

Anyone?

*Technospeak
    Pushing the Boundaries of Disorganization
    Quote Originally Posted by groupsix View Post
    Treos, well, at least the 755p, doesnt release memory back to the system after you close an application, most of the time.
    I doubt that very much. It is not multitasking and the only persistent data should be the program's "preferences".
    App Stop is a Mac program. There is something similar for the Windows Mobile Treos but the Palm OS doesn't support multitasking so there is no need for it.

There is a program that will purge some of the dbcache. There is a program that will delete apps from the memory (AKA remove them from the phone) after you use them. This program is used in conjunction with using programs from SD cards.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yup. Thats what I get for listening to a Verizon tech. He was thinking of Treos with WM5/WM6 on them. From the description, I shouldve figured it was a Windows problem.
    Pushing the Boundaries of Disorganization