1.    #1  
    Hi, Can anybody help me?

I'm unable to synchronise my Outlook information to my Treo (Treo 650, I think). So far I have reinstalled Outlook, and I'm actually trying to synchronise an empty Outlook calendar, just to try and narrow down the problem. I have done a hard reset on the PDA, so the calendar is also empty, except for 1 (ONE) test appointment. I have run dbscan, which doesn't find any problems. I have set the sync to Handheld overwrites desktop.

I get the following error message:
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:0B-0004
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

(And although I've stopped trying, I get an error message with Contact, Tasks and Notes too)

Does anybody ave any idea about What on earth is happening and what I could try next?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Emma
    From here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84224

"So to save everybody else time and money, if you have this problem, go to Outlook->Help->Detect and Repair."

If that doesn't work you can follow the thread for a few more ideas from others.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
  3.    #3  
    I did try that. That basically reinstalls Outlook. Now I have a blank calendar, and I created a test record. So I'm basically trying to sync a calendar with one record in it, and it still doesn't work. Any ideas as to what I could try and do next? I'm stuck for ideas...
    I've seen two other potential solutions:

1 - Delete Wireless Sync

OR

2 - Follow the instructions here.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    IF you are using Outlook 2007 you will need the conduit patch. check either Palm's website or Microsoft. I am not sure which one but there is apatch.