1.    #1  
    I am trying to get to the following site from Blazer v4.0 running on a Treo 600:

http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/mobile.php

I get an error 404.

I did a search through previous posts about php problems and have tried inserting a question mark at the end of the address, soft resetting, and hard resetting. The same error still comes up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Have you recently installed SrcEdit?
  3.    #3  
    Urban75 - no, I am not even familiar with what that is.
    A 404 error is a server generated error. It has nothing to do with what is installed on the client.

Maybe the URL is being mis-typed or mangled?
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  5.    #5  
    dkirker - I double-checked what I was typing in for the web address in Blazer and it is entered correctly. The same url that comes up fine in IE from my desktop does not in Blazer on my Treo. Now, I can bring up the regular desktop page, but it is usually too big of a page. I only have problems with the mobile website address. If I can not figure it out, I will make do with the desktop website address.
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    dkirker - I double-checked what I was typing in for the web address in Blazer and it is entered correctly. The same url that comes up fine in IE from my desktop does not in Blazer on my Treo. Now, I can bring up the regular desktop page, but it is usually too big of a page. I only have problems with the mobile website address. If I can not figure it out, I will make do with the desktop website address.
    That is odd...

How is this referenced "404" error being displayed? A screen shot may be helpful.
    Did you know:

7.    #7  
    Sorry for the late reply. Actually, the 404 error message is not displayed in the standard way you normally see a 404 error. It says "Error 404 - Page not found" on the top line, "Press RUN/STOP-RESTORE" on the second. Below these two lines is a cartoon animation sequence of some sort, I think laughing at me . Maybe this is not a true 404, but one put in by their webmaster when their server does not recognize my device or OS? Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Actually, the 404 error message is not displayed in the standard way you normally see a 404 error. It says "Error 404 - Page not found" on the top line, "Press RUN/STOP-RESTORE" on the second. Below these two lines is a cartoon animation sequence of some sort, I think laughing at me . Maybe this is not a true 404, but one put in by their webmaster when their server does not recognize my device or OS? Thanks again!
    You would have to email the web master of the site that you are trying to access.

It sounds like something on their end.
    Did you know: