1.    #1  
    I need to do a hard reset with my 755p, but don't know how. I have already backed up my data. Is there someone that can walk me through a hard reset procedure?

Yes, the screen name applies.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Do a soft reset and hold down the red power button until you see the Access screen, then let go. It will ask if you want to erase all the data.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Do a soft reset and hold down the red power button until you see the Access screen, then let go. It will ask if you want to erase all the data.

OK, but how do I do a soft reset?

Like I said the screen name applies to my Treo knowledge.

Tim
    Pull the battery out and put it back in.
    It's on page 46 in the Centro manual, which is the same procedure for resetting the 755.

I don't have a 755, so I can't look it up in the 755 manual and tell you what page it's on. Can you look it up in your 755 manual and tell me what page resetting your 755 is on?

I don't have the manual in front of me.

If I forget how to do it (sometimes I forget it's the red key as I rarely hard reset) I usually just google for the answer.
    Hey papped....I was asking treotard.

I was coaxing treotard into actually breaking his manual out and looking it up. It was pretty painless for me to look in my Centro manual.....

Oh, lol
    There is also a user guide in Palm's tech support website for any of their smartphones. Just FYI for people that lost theirs or don't want to dig it up.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!