1.    #1  
    I never knew the Kinoma Media Guide had webcams listed on it. They have them for different subjects. I have been greatly enjoying the Animals and Zoos webcams and am just fascinated with that panda at the Smithsonian zoo and the San Diego zoo. The quality is quite high on our 755's.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I have been greatly enjoying the Animals and Zoos webcams and am just fascinated with that panda at the Smithsonian zoo and the San Diego zoo.
    Cool, I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Also, thanks for the idea to do a blog post to let everyone know they're there.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    I never knew the Kinoma Media Guide had webcams listed on it. They have them for different subjects. I have been greatly enjoying the Animals and Zoos webcams and am just fascinated with that panda at the Smithsonian zoo and the San Diego zoo. The quality is quite high on our 755's.
    Yep! Among the first videos I ever watched through Kinoma's software were animal webcams and traffic cam videos from other countries.

Pandas and double-decker buses. That doesn't sound all that great, said out-loud, but I really dug it.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  4.    #4  
    I sort of enjoy watching all the people strolling around the art galleries in those museums! I guess it is the voyeur in me
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ya gotta check out the panda cam. It's one of my favorites.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Ya gotta check out the panda cam. It's one of my favorites.
    there are cams in the Kinoma Media Guide for the panda at the smithsonian zoo and also at the San diego zoo. The panda cam you watch, is it a different one, and how do you pull up the web address for different cams?? I love the pandas!!