Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Black on white or white on green???

http://www.wireless.att.com/business...0003j3709u6741
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    What time did they add it? It wasn't there at 5pm my time. I bookmarked the PDA page.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    What time did they add it? It wasn't there at 5pm my time. I bookmarked the PDA page.
    I saw a link to it about 11 pm EST. So now it's official... let's see what they do.
  4.    #24  
    Centro now appears at AT&T website:
    http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...n&manpalm=palm

As my local teen salesclerk asserted, however, the Treo 680 price has not budged from its web price of the last few weeks.
    -- Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    Centro now appears at AT&T website:
    http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...n&manpalm=palm
    WTF?!?

From the rebate card link...

*Requires activation on a PDA Personal Plan or a $45 or higher PDA data rate plan or a $20 or higher messaging plan plus an AT&T Voice Plan of $39.99 or higher. (to get the $100 rebate)

Mals
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malstorme View Post
    WTF?!?

From the rebate card link...

*Requires activation on a PDA Personal Plan or a $45 or higher PDA data rate plan or a $20 or higher messaging plan plus an AT&T Voice Plan of $39.99 or higher. (to get the $100 rebate)

Mals
    *Requires activation on a PDA Personal Plan or a $45 or higher PDA data rate plan or a $20 or higher messaging plan plus an AT&T Voice Plan of $39.99 or higher.

The PDA personal plan is $30. That's all you need.
    tim
  7.    #27  
    ATT Centro now advertising at www.NYTimes.com, link goes to PalmThing.com. Good to see they are advertising right out of the gate.
    -- Josh
    If I don't have a data plan but I have an unlimited family text messaging plan ($29.99), would I qualify for the rebate?

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    *Requires activation on a PDA Personal Plan or a $45 or higher PDA data rate plan or a $20 or higher messaging plan plus an AT&T Voice Plan of $39.99 or higher.

The PDA personal plan is $30. That's all you need.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    If I don't have a data plan but I have an unlimited family text messaging plan ($29.99), would I qualify for the rebate?
    According to the rebate slip that I have seen, you need either the data plan OR a messaging plan of $20 or higher, so you should be all set!
    tim
  10. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    It was on there as of Monday. Halfway down the list of Smartphones.
  11.    #31  
    Hi folks,

Reading morning paper at NY Times.com, decided to click on the Centro advertising. Takes one to the following website:
    www.palmcentro.com

Maybe I just haven't seen any other similar websites, but I've gotta say that the interactivity, the animation, the graphics -- all outstanding. And reaches out to the target audience of the first time smartphone shopper, shows them all the cool things that the Centro can do out of the box with built in functionality. Makes me want to get one. Everyone can moan about all that Palm has done wrong, but here's a little thing they've done very very right. Excellent site! Check the website out if you're interested.
    -- Josh
    PS Think I'll make this its own separate thread...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12