Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Tru dat.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    In a different thread, crogs told me to try Mundu Radio. It's in beta, so it's free, for now at least. Seems to work pretty well. And, did I mention, it's free?
    tim
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    In a different thread, crogs told me to try Mundu Radio. It's in beta, so it's free, for now at least. Seems to work pretty well. And, did I mention, it's free?
    Sorry, forgot the link:

http://radio.mundu.com/
    tim
    because cellunlock.net does unlock gsm att centros for 13 dollars, just did mine, WORKS PERFECT, I'm probably the only user to have a gsm unlocked centro in Canada and the first one to have it before the 19th mouhahaha
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdazuelos View Post
    because cellunlock.net does unlock gsm att centros for 13 dollars, just did mine, WORKS PERFECT, I'm probably the only user to have a gsm unlocked centro in Canada and the first one to have it before the 19th mouhahaha
    So, jd, did your brother buy his in Kzoo?

I don't need to unlock mine because I actually wanted to switch to ATT (long story), but I checked out cellunlock anyway. It says $30. Why was yours so cheap? The Canadian dollar isn't worth $2.25 US, is it?

Either way, congrats! Enjoy your new Centro.
    tim
    yeah he lives there he bought the phone at the portage store and gave it to me last week when we met in Montreal

I bought the cellunlock on ebay, wayyyy cheaper (13.99 = half price) and same company does it, I contacted them by email giving the IMEI# and boom they told me "we have your code" pay and we'll email it to you
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    yeah he lives there he bought the phone at the portage store and gave it to me last week when we met in Montreal

I bought the cellunlock on ebay, wayyyy cheaper (13.99 = half price) and same company does it, I contacted them by email giving the IMEI# and boom they told me "we have your code" pay and we'll email it to you
    I bought my two from there as well. The sales agent was really cool. She said if ATT does bring out the new color within 30 days, just bring it back in and she would exchange it, no questions asked. That's good enough for me. I'm really wondering what this blue will look like that people seem to think is coming to ATT?
    tim
    as far as I know, only black color will come out from AT&T right? I've the white one and I like it.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack View Post
    as far as I know, only black color will come out from AT&T right? I've the white one and I like it.
    I do too, and I do like it, but this article was up last night:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1553-1.htm

The black is definitely coming. I had heard a blue one might be coming out, but I had not heard (from any reputable source, anyway) that it also might become an ATT model, until now.
    tim
  10.    #70  
    Either would be cool. I might have to collect all the colors.
    gsmphonesource.com unlocks the Centro too.
    They unlock any AT&T phone for $19.99. very quick turnaround.
    I ordered mine Monday evening, got the code Tuesday 10am.
    Also it's $19.99 for everyone, don't need any special codes.
    Smiley, did your 650 have ptunes, if so, do you find that the Centro does not have to buffer as often as 650? thanks for starting this thread.
  13.    #73  
    Buffers are a lot less. I even run Slingplayer smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    sorry to bring this back up now that you have your answer, but how well does this work with yahoo's launchcast. im a day away from buying this phone if i know it can work with my 35$/year music account. if that dosnt work, do we have any other options open to us?
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manicdan View Post
    sorry to bring this back up now that you have your answer, but how well does this work with yahoo's launchcast. im a day away from buying this phone if i know it can work with my 35$/year music account. if that dosnt work, do we have any other options open to us?
    I have NEVER been able to get launchcast to work on my Centro, but I don't have the $35 version, just the free one. I gave up trying. Unfortunately, I have not spent a great deal of time listening to any music yet, as I have not decided on which headphones to get. Summer vacation starts for me next week and I will be using it more then. The few times that I have used Mundu, I have been impressed.

Good luck with your decision.
    tim
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234