1.    #1  
    I had a Sprint Treo before, but have moved over to Verizon. I had lots of awesome bookmarks on the Sprint Treo. I would like to copy them over. The only problem is when I do, the very first bookmark block has a link to Sprint's account website. I don't want that bookmarked and it can't be edited that I can see.

Does anyone know how to delete or edit this bookmark only after importing all other bookmarks? I really don't want to rebuild from scratch. I don't even remember what all I had.
    So you're saying that there is no EDIT button at the bottom of the Bookmarks View screen? if there is an edit button, and you click this Sprint Account bookmark, you can't just click delete?
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Using Filez or Resco Explorer, go into the RAM and to Blazer Bookmarks file. Open it in view and delete Rec#0 and save the edit.

After deleting that bookmark with a file manager, you can assign that slot to another bookmark.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Using Filez or Resco Explorer, go into the RAM and to Blazer Bookmarks file. Open it in view and delete Rec#0 and save the edit.

After deleting that bookmark with a file manager, you can assign that slot to another bookmark.

Oh my GOODNESS! Thank you! This saved the day. I wish there was a kudos or thank you option on this site!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    So you're saying that there is no EDIT button at the bottom of the Bookmarks View screen? if there is an edit button, and you click this Sprint Account bookmark, you can't just click delete?
    That is correct...within that bookmark there was no way to edit it. But with TreoTraveler's fix it's not empty and I assume I can put whatever I want in there, but even if I couldn't, I would rather have it empty then having my VZW phone with a bookmark to my old Sprint account.

Thanks again TreoTraveler!
    That is fantastic, I will remember about using FileZ. I can edit and delete Bookmarks on Blazer, but this sounds like a great tool. Thank you
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I heard that FileZ has problem with POS 5.X. Treocentral says it is not compatable and I got some strange results trying it. Is it good for the 755p?

Thanks,

BB
    Quote Originally Posted by blazorboy View Post
    I heard that FileZ has problem with POS 5.X. Treocentral says it is not compatable and I got some strange results trying it. Is it good for the 755p?

Thanks,

BB

Hmmm, I use it with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Hmmm, I use it with no problems.
    Sorry, I am wrong. Treocentral says it is fine for the 755p. I will try it again.

Thanks.

BB
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    May I suggest just not using the Blazers bookmarks and use Favogo's instead?

I used to keep Favogo on my CLIE T615 years ago as a local copy of my computers bookmarks.

After seeing your post I decided to look it up for my Treo 755p and found it still exists and has a better implimentation. I've just downloaded it now to my Treo and am playing around with it and like it so far. Currently it's synced to an exported copy of my Firefox bookmarks. Will have to play around with it to figure out how to have an always updated version instead of going through the motion of exporting my Firefox bookmarks and syncing to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeD View Post
    May I suggest just not using the Blazers bookmarks and use Favogo's instead?

I used to keep Favogo on my CLIE T615 years ago as a local copy of my computers bookmarks.

After seeing your post I decided to look it up for my Treo 755p and found it still exists and has a better implimentation. I've just downloaded it now to my Treo and am playing around with it and like it so far. Currently it's synced to an exported copy of my Firefox bookmarks. Will have to play around with it to figure out how to have an always updated version instead of going through the motion of exporting my Firefox bookmarks and syncing to that.
    I just downloaded the trial for Favogo, but I can't find this answer - must it reside in RAM? Also, it appears to me that every time you do a hotsync this synchronizes the bookmarks between the device and Firefox, no need to export bookmarks. Does this perhaps create a syncing conduit in the Palm Desktop?