1.    #1  
    My treo dropped out of my pocket and I watched in nausea as it hit the ground. Damn, only a month old and this happens. Unfortunately i did not have it protected with a case at the time.

Is there any way to have this buffed or repaired? there are about 6 small, thin scuff lines in the upper right hand corner toward the back - all involving the rubber paint.

I know its not a big deal but it really bothers me to see that. Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks a bunch.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Buy a new housing, sand it, or paint it.
    Or get a rubber/plastic casing that will cover it anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Or get a rubber/plastic casing that will cover it anyways.
    I love those rubberized skin cases, Boxwave makes a great one; the jet black one looks great on the blue 755
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    Well, thanks for your help, guys. I decided to smooth the areas with a buffing wheel as was suggested and it did make a difference.

I'm going to look into some cases now after this latest doozy.

I've heard the palm horizontal case is pretty good - one of perry's recommendations. Ill also look at the black form fitting cases you guys suggested too.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Glad you found something to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post
    Well, thanks for your help, guys. I decided to smooth the areas with a buffing wheel as was suggested and it did make a difference.

I'm going to look into some cases now after this latest doozy.

I've heard the palm horizontal case is pretty good - one of perry's recommendations. Ill also look at the black form fitting cases you guys suggested too.
    I just bought the Palm horizontal case a couple weeks ago. I love it, works well. It is a little loose, but if you throw a few business cards or sd cards in the pocket, it is good. I have about 5 cards in it and it is pretty good, and still quite easy to take out.