1.    #1  
    i was recently sent a new 700p from sprint since they upgraded me from a 650 which they sent me a 700p that was refurbished and it last 2-3 weeks because it would randomly sync it self and it was no were near a computer. so i synced my new treo to get all my #s and so on and well it wont let the #s on the phone at all, it keeps telling me sync error because it was like contacts vs address book. but when i sync it to my home computer it works and at work i installed the 700p software. also if i miss a call the phone resets it self, only programs i have running on it is a volume program and a ringer program which i bought from treo
    Quote Originally Posted by bodydrop View Post
    i was recently sent a new 700p from sprint since they upgraded me from a 650 which they sent me a 700p that was refurbished and it last 2-3 weeks because it would randomly sync it self and it was no were near a computer. so i synced my new treo to get all my #s and so on and well it wont let the #s on the phone at all, it keeps telling me sync error because it was like contacts vs address book. but when i sync it to my home computer it works and at work i installed the 700p software. also if i miss a call the phone resets it self, only programs i have running on it is a volume program and a ringer program which i bought from treo
    I would love to help you, BUT you are going to have to be clearer about what you are asking. I am not sure what you mean by random sync means. Likewise, you need to be specific about the NAME of the volume program and the ringer program you are using. You may want to consider using the newest version of the Palm Desktop software. It corrected many of my sync issues.

Regards,

Jim
  3.    #3  
    I got the problem fixed, they ended up sending me a mogul becase im tired of messing with treos right know