1.    #1  
    My 755p Sprint, all of the sudden will not connect to the Web, or GoogleMaps, or pull my E-mail.

If I try to connect, I get the following:

Error: PPP timeout
    (0x 1231)

then:
    Network connection
    could not be
    established

How can I get things working again?

Thanks,
    Tim
    go into Preferences - Network and erase your log-in name and password, and then re-enter it all and click SAVE. Be sure that at the top it says Power Vision. Sometimes the settings can go awry. Then after all of this is done, at the bottom click on CONNECT.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I just had to come in to tell you that your user name CRACKED ME UP! Treotard!!!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I know that this is an old thread, but now I am having this problem with my VZW 755. All of a sudden, I am getting the Error: PPP timeout (0x1231) error.

I can't follow the directions above, since I can't change the Broadband Access profile on the phone.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Obviously a network problem.

All is well...
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Would like to know a resolution also.