Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    where did you get the formal 18aa font? I can't find it anywhere.
    You can find it in the post 14 below. When you open the first link, you will see Fontsmoother "antialias" (aa) fonts linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Of course, here ya go.

And yes, you can use this to create your own.

There are more resources out there for fonts, I'll find more for you. I've had it for so long now that I don't remember where exactly I got them from, but I'll google them it for ya. I've got a boat load of 'em!
    I've downloaded FontSmoother; I have added fonts to my SD card in the palm/programs/fontsmoother folder but they do not show up on the list in FontSmoother. I have the "App. active" box checked and the mode set at "FontSmoother manages". Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Which version are you using?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I'm using 2.10. I should mention that I am using the trial version at this time. Thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You should download the current version which is 2.30. I don't recall at what version fonts could be read from the card, but the latest does it for me.
    Thanks! That worked!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Fonts are fuzzy after being highlighted? Is there some fix for it?

BTW this happens in MESSAGING on the CENTRO when viewing old messages.
    Last edited by mxl360; 07/25/2008 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    Fonts are fuzzy after being highlighted? Is there some fix for it?

BTW this happens in MESSAGING on the CENTRO when viewing old messages.
    Yep. All highlighted text on my Centro when using Fontsmoother is all fuzzy as well. Looks like crap. And as far as I am concerned it happens in every app where you can highlight text, not just messaging... email (snapper), web, contacts, calendar, agendus, whatever... I have tried different fonts and all seem to do it (though some worse than others). Though I love the idea of managing fonts to my liking, if there is not a fix for this, then fontsmoother is not very useful to me in the long run.

Any ideas?
    Post in the Fontsmoother Thread in the 1SRC forum. The developer is very responsive and is always willing to update his products when bugs are found.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123