The thumbnails that are showing under Pics & Videos aren't right on my Centro. If I actually enlarge the pics, and scroll them, the real pics are there, and they're right...but when I go back to the Show All view, there are about 12 pics, and 8 of them...from the thumbnail view anyway, are all the same pic.

Anyone know how to fix this?

::EDIT:: Soft reset didn't fix it, btw
    Last edited by Koil; 02/12/2008 at 12:19 AM.
    bump....nobody has seen this, or has a fix?? I posted this on another site and only one person over there said they had seen it, but no fix...but we can't be the only ones hitting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koil View Post
    bump....nobody has seen this, or has a fix?? I posted this on another site and only one person over there said they had seen it, but no fix...but we can't be the only ones hitting this.
    Well, I fixed it....basically just go to the picture in question (touble tap it) and when it comes up, change the view from whatever it is, to fill the screen, or something other than whatever is selected, and then put it back the way you like it.

This will fix the problem, but you have to do it for each pic that is affected.