1.    #1  
    I recently bought the centro from sprint.com very satisfied with the lil gadget..but dissatisfied with the sprint webmessenger program..i actually was on the internet on my mac and typed in webmessenger.com(by mistake I usually go to webmessenger.yahoo.com)and found a it has a webmessenger program for the palm device and its free..no registering or nothing and is very stable!!!..u just have to give ur name and email and they will give ur username and password and a OTA download link...To true to be real that's what I thought but its great..fits the centro perfectly..It supports(Skype,Jabber,icq,gtalk,yahoo,msn,and aol...highly recommended for all treo users..so point ur browser to webmessenger.com and get started.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    And then theres also the Gizmo project
    Does it support MSN? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Since I only need to use IM on my phone when I need to reach someone, I use a simple java midlet. I don't need it to run in the background and it does the job well.

Talkonaut
    Hmmm.. does that run in the background?

I had agile messenger before when i had a LifeDrive. I dont know if that works with the Centro/Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Hmmm.. does that run in the background?

I had agile messenger before when i had a LifeDrive. I dont know if that works with the Centro/Treo.
    In response to me? No it doesn't, because it's a java app.

But it works pretty well and is very lightweight.