1.    #1  
    I am having an issue with some items being added to my Outlook calendar not showing up in Goodlink on my Treo 650. I've noticed this over the last year when I would book a hotel reservation on Marriott.com and click to add it to my Outlook calendar. It would show up on my laptop, but not the Treo (which messed me up several times when I needed to get the hotel information while traveling and it wasn't on my calendar). The same functionality works fine with other sites, such as American Airlines.com. Is there something special about the way those appointments are added so they don't show up?

I noticed this again this weekend when I added a bunch of my kid's soccer games for the next few months directly to my Outlook calendar. When I checked the Treo, none of them are on the Goodlink calendar. However, I use this calendar every day for MANY other appointments and they all show on the Goodlink calendar.

Does anyone have ANY ideas why certain appointments aren't showing up, despite being created in the EXACT same method? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Have you tried re-provisioning your Treo. Pretty painless and probably worth a try.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply Dsol. Unfortunately that didn't work, but I appreciate your input.
    I really can only help you trouble shoot, as this has never happened to me nor have I seen it discussed on here.

I think the best idea is to tell your good admin and they can remove you from the user list, create a new user and then send you a new PIN and let you re-install.

The other thing you may want to try first would be a hard reset, but as I am sure you know that can be a real pain to restore.

I am thinking it might be your Treo because it is so inconsistent.

It also could be this "flow control" issue that others discuss that limits data going to your Treo but I really have no idea.

Good luck
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB