1.    #1  
    When reading emails on my Treo, I can't see the images imbedded. There is a box with a red x in it at the top left. Is there something I need to download to be able to see these?

I'm reading .mac email in the email application on my treo 680, not versamail or the other email app.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Will probably need to know exactly what email app you are using since they are all different. I am assuming by your description it is chatter. if so click the browser button in the bottom right corner when you open the email.
  3.    #3  
    I don't know if it's chatter....its the button that says "email" under the main apps menu. Does that make sense?
    Take a look at the help screen to find out what the name of the application is or better yet, the name of the icon on the launcher. Goodness.
  5.    #5  
    the icon in the launcher is just called "email"
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    It is versamail

the versamail icon is now called just plain email.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 24locfinder View Post
    When reading emails on my Treo, I can't see the images imbedded. There is a box with a red x in it at the top left. Is there something I need to download to be able to see these?

I'm reading .mac email in the email application on my treo 680, not versamail or the other email app.

Thanks
    I have had the same problem in the past. I figured out that it was the way people were attaching their photos to send to me. If someone "inserts" a photo in the mail they are sending you it is likely that you will not be able to view the photo. If someone "attaches" a photo to the mail and sends it to you then most likely you will be able to view the photo. This assumes that the people sending you photo attachments are PC users. I imagine mac might be the same.
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    The email app does not support inline html

that means no inline photos and other image based things.
    None of the Palm OS mail applications do. The closest is the "browser" function within ChatterEmail. Ben