Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    the 680 just didnt do it for me. the 650 is the best phone ever, after cracking the screen on the 680, i got an excuse to grab a brand new palm branded 650 on ebay_ can't wait to get my hands on it
    i found that 650 has a superior batt performance than 680

other than that, treo 680 is much better imho
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    the 680 is defiantely an upgrade, but i prefer the way the 650 feels in the hand, i like the stub antenna look, and the little things, like the mute switch being chrome on the 650, i prefer the phone interface on teh 650 too
    Quote Originally Posted by sna66 View Post
    the 680 is defiantely an upgrade, but i prefer the way the 650 feels in the hand, i like the stub antenna look, and the little things, like the mute switch being chrome on the 650, i prefer the phone interface on teh 650 too
    I've grown to love my 650 as well. I'm wondering how I might ever move to another phone. Between the physical aspects and--for me--the trusty Palm OS with loads of software I've managed to find, I am quite happy.

My good friend got a 700wx and I still wasn't impressed (though I did like the fact he had WiFi capability, though I simply use Blue Tooth and a laptop to compensate).
    Quote Originally Posted by DL.Cummings View Post
    I've grown to love my 650 as well. I'm wondering how I might ever move to another phone. Between the physical aspects and--for me--the trusty Palm OS with loads of software I've managed to find, I am quite happy.
    I felt like you for so long, but that EVDO speed was calling to me. I upgraded to the 755p a few weeks ago and transfered over all those beloved apps, I could not be happier!! But that 650 was an awesome phone.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I've played with a friend's 700.
    I now have a 755p.
    However, the 650 performed the best I feel.
    It's reaction to the touch screen, and other commands, prove it to be the best phone I've ever used.
    I'm giving mine to my wife.
    I've had about 6 or 7 of them in the last 4 years due to Verizon continuously handing them over to me through insurance claims and out of warranty replacements.
    They gave me a brand new one of out of the box last Friday (the same day I decided to upgrade to the 755p).
    I got the 650 from them and then walked around and said "I want to use my "new every 2", and got the 755.
    The kid screwed up and gave it to me for $150, out the door.
    It should've been $250.
    I had a couple of drinks on him that night.