1.    #1  
    Is there a way to increase the size of a photo that someone has sent you? I've received a photo and video from my husband who also has a centro. But when I open it up its not even half the size of my screen. I want to be able to view the photo/video using my whole screen, not just a small box in the middle of my screen. Is it possible to make it bigger?
    Yes you can :

1. You should get a message with a link to the picture (something like http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/...)
    2. click on the link, it should come up in the Browser. Just under the picture, you should see a link called "View Media". Click on it and a new screen will open.
    3. Now, click on the link "Save to Phone", then on the next screen, click on "Download to Phone".
    4. On the "Do you want to download" screen, select yes
    5. On the next screen, click on "Save"

Once it's on the Centro, you can use the app "Pics & Videos" to view it so it fills the whole screen (Fit to Screen) or the actual size where you can click and drap to pan the image.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.