1.    #1  
    my dd and i both got the pink centro this week. i thought she'd be thrilled! well, she loves the phone but wishes it was black. is there a forum for swapping phones with otehr folks? how do i know if i'd be trading for a brand new(not refurb) in good condition?
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    my dd and i both got the pink centro this week. i thought she'd be thrilled! well, she loves the phone but wishes it was black. is there a forum for swapping phones with otehr folks? how do i know if i'd be trading for a brand new(not refurb) in good condition?
    Where did you buy it from? Normally they'll let you return it within 14-30 days. And if hers was a gift, exchanging it because of color preferences wouldn't be a first. (Check Sprint's policy, for sure, and if you bought them at a dealer, find out their policies too--especially for an online dealer.)

(I'd also look up Palm's directions on a "factory reset" so that all your data is wiped off before you turn it in. She can then either sync the new phone or restore data from a card.)

I don't know of any forums for swapping and I'd really want to be sure of the reliability of the other person before trying something like that.
    At a Sprint store, 30 days no questions.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone