1.    #1  
    is there any way to take every thing from my 1gig card to a 2gig card?
    i have a treo 755p. im carrying 2 1gig cards and i would like to get a 2 gig.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It's very easy to do. Format the card and you can either drag and drop the files or copy/cut and paste.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Put the 1 Gig cards in the computer and copy the files to a temperary folder. Then copy the contents of that folder onto the new card.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Put the 1 Gig cards in the computer and copy the files to a temperary folder. Then copy the contents of that folder onto the new card.
    please explain some more . i have songs ring tones doc ect......
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    That would then depend upon whether your ring tone software notes the cards name. If not, you should be able to use the computer to copy all of the files to the same location on the new card. If however your ringtone manager uses the card's name in the selection management, then you will have to follow their instructions on how to do things.
  6.    #6  
    i got it thanks copy cut and paste did the trick