1. BB
    I am looking for a free birthday tracking program the will insert the info into datebook+.

Thanks!
    Try "Happy Days" - you use the address book and you can then insert items into datebook (even a to-do into datebook+).
    I tried HappyDays, but I liked Reminder better. I wanted to have a seperate DB instead of putting everything in my Address book. Moreover if I wanted to keep track of the Birthdays of my friends, his wife and their 3 kids and their wedding anniversary, I would have to make multiple address book entries if I used Happydays, which I did not like.
    Originally posted by VisorHead
    I tried HappyDays, but I liked Reminder better. I wanted to have a seperate DB instead of putting everything in my Address book. Moreover if I wanted to keep track of the Birthdays of my friends, his wife and their 3 kids and their wedding anniversary, I would have to make multiple address book entries if I used Happydays, which I did not like.
    No, you don't. Happy days will allow separate entries for family members within the same address book record. Check the docs for how, it's easy.
    I have been using DateMate (shareware) from Mobimate.com and I am happy with it so far.

How do you allow for multiple events for one address entry? I couldn't find it in the documentation -- not the easiest to read!
    Originally posted by Juggler
    How do you allow for multiple events for one address entry
    For HappyDays, you just enter a new line in the custom field (in the proper format) for each individual. For example the address for Doe, Joe can have a custom field renamed to something like "Birthday:" then filled in like this:

* John 6/14/1901
    * Jane 4/1/1912
    * Johnny 1/1/1940
    * Jim 2/2/1945

...etc. The entries then show up in HappyDays as

Doe, Jane 4/1/02
    Doe, John 6/14/01

and so on...

Works great!
    Eschew obfuscation!