1.    #1  
    I'd like to hear from anyone who is successfully syncing a Treo (Palm OS) device using Palm Desktop under Leopard, the new Mac OS.

I cannot upgrade my software until I know I'll be able to sync my Treo 700p with the Palm Desktop as I have been for so many years...

Many thanks and sync well, all.

David
    I am able to sync successfully with this setup, though I have to ensure the PowerPCCompatibility isn't running. Feel free to PM me with direct questions.
    My wife also syncs with her Centro using Bluetooth. Ben
    Updated to leopard 10.5 and treo to ROM 1.12. (Rogers phone) then sync'd and it erased my contacts and my calendar. I still cant get these to sync. Although because of time machine, I have it all backed up for when I get this figured out. Any ideas? Tried changing conduit prefs and restoring files (I now have my contacts and calendar data back on my powerbook g4 but it still will not sync.)

Arrrrrrrrgh
    Why not just use the MissingSync from Mark/Space? It beats the pants off of Palm Desktop.
  6.    #6  
    Macjeff:

I really need the Memo syncing capability of Palm Desktop; if I didn't I'd use Mark/Space.

Anyone else syncing with Palm Desktop and Leopard?

Sync well, all.

David
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbuckley View Post
    Macjeff:
    I have been sync'ing my Treo 700P (Verizon) to Leopard on a MacBook Pro using vanilla Palm Desktop with no problems (Calendar, Contacts, Addresses, Memos)
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbuckley View Post
    Macjeff:

I really need the Memo syncing capability of Palm Desktop; if I didn't I'd use Mark/Space.

Sync well, all.

David
    Missing Sync syncs memos through Mark/Space Notebook, included in the package. Is there something I'm missing?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have been using Missing Sync for just a couple of months when my T680 crashed big time some weeks ago. I had to do a hard reset and re-installed everything, but memos no longers sync. The Treo error message reads "database for this application is an incompatible version". I then compared my desktop sync info and application on my treo and the versions are different but I can't seem to download the current versions so they match. Anyone able help me out on this one?
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I would email Mark/Space (Missing Sync) - https://support.markspace.com/

They'll give you detailed instructions on how to fix it.