Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Amazon is offering the Sprint Black Centro for only $0..01

http://astore.amazon.com/palmloyal-2...=UTF8&node=197
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    check it out our website offers the centro for FREE!!!!!
    no trick
    tmiphones.com PROMO CODE 22671
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Wow, you Centro folks put up with this kind of spam??
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Just wondering... Why would you NOT do this???
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Cell phone are kind of like razors...Some companies give away the first razor, but then they charge you a hand & foot for new razor inserts.

Don't be fooled by a cheap up front phone with a high monthly cell/data plan. I strongly believe you need to have unlimited data to really take advantage of the Centro (youtube, podcast, internet radio, email,...)

I think you are better off going for a $30 SERO account (unlimited data & 500 voice min. per month between 7am-7pm, M-F, unlimited min. all other times) and a $99 phone.

If you are interested in SERO, search these boards or search fatwallet.com.
    Sero's the way to go but its still seems difficult if you already have a Sprint account. I'm still trying to figure it out for my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Sero's the way to go but its still seems difficult if you already have a Sprint account. I'm still trying to figure it out for my friends.
    If you already have Sprint, it can be hard to get SERO. Check out the thread over at fatwallet called "Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!" ... there are over 12,000 post. I found some helpful hints that my one friend was able to use to move from a "normal" account to a SERO one.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    I just ignore it
    I had called CC a couple of weeks ago and they said you are out of the system after 45 days, that is they wouldn't have any customer records on you after that time. I've seen that tread you linked somewhere before, probably here!

It looks like I'd tell my friends who are out of a Sprint contract to get a PrePay phone and port the number over for 45 days and then get a SERO as a new line and port the number back, I mean over to Sprint.

Is that what you're friend did? I think you had mentioned it earlier. The problem is recommending this to two friends who aren't tech savvy or as patient as me probably. Yeah they're women but that's not the point. I don't want them to have a problem or me for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post

I had previously posted a request for the moderator to ban user famousdrummer82, but now I'll try a PM to the moderator as well.
    Sero roxxors my soxxors.

i got my read centro for 99 and its awesome
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    A read centro?

well, hell. I just bought a centro for $0.01.

just kiddin.
    jae_63, I think that's been discussed before, I don't know what the policy is, if there is one but its not spam. Afa getting banned Seidio and others selling their goods would have to go too like Kinoma. IDK if I agree with it. His post the other day was a little ridiculous, maybe a warning would be better if the policy was clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    jae_63, I think that's been discussed before, I don't know what the policy is, if there is one but its not spam. Afa getting banned Seidio and others selling their goods would have to go too like Kinoma. IDK if I agree with it. His post the other day was a little ridiculous, maybe a warning would be better if the policy was clear.

It would be a positive step if people were required to disclaim their commercial interests when posting links like this. I also see now that the original poster in this link ('godschoice') posted a link which almost certainly earns them a commission [ I originally thought that this was a goodwill posting, but now see that it's not so ].

This is in addition to the post from famousdrummer82 which attracted my ire.
    Right, I don't disagree that it could be a valid issue, I just don't consider it spam. I do think people should state their connection, which famousdrummer82 didn't the other day. Crogs, Seidio, nothing with them but they're all I can think of this late and others here do a good job. I think famousdrummer82 got the message. I guess people not searching first, and double posting bother me more than a couple of people "offering" their products and services.
    I don't know why drummer comes off as annoying and spam like. maybe because his posts about selling centros don't really seem to help anyone or offer anything to the forum. I'm a Centro owner and selling proclip is far from being a business for me. Seidio is representing their products and interacting with people on the forum to help out as well as promote. This guy doesn't do much of anything along those lines. Just posts shameless plugs and in one case started a thread pointing to his site without noting it was his site, which is kind of shady in my eyes.

And off topic. Did anyone know the guy that plays House MD was on Friends. He played Rachel's seatmate when she flew to England to stop Ross' wedding to Emily. Kinda of funny. The episode is on, and I was like, "hey, that's House."
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  17.    #17  
    Believe me, I post way more information than many. Someone posted a Centro for $35 thread and I noticed that my amazon store had it for a penny. If it helps someone save some money, good for them.
    We go through this every few years, people ARE allowed to post their own products and links to their own sites that are relevant to the forum topic.
    People don't have to reference only post other people's links or products.
    Any mention of any product potentially results in someone making money if the product is for sale.
    Most links and posts do have not money gaining potential, just providing the info. Not even sure how that would work, as Amazon's referral pay pennies on the hundreds. Either way, hope it helps someone save a buck. If I see a great deal on memory cards or whatever, I will post them too from my store when possible and from other sites too.

Believe me I send many people elsewhere when the deal is better.

I agree SERO is the way to go.

I bet the sprint employee Terry ( terry.a.armstrong at sprint.com ) make a buck too when I provide people with her email to get into the http://www.sprint.com/sero too, but I will report it so people can get a great plan like me. I am sure she gets SPAM because her email address gets passed around and posted on sites too, but that's the risk she must take to make her deal available to us.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    godschoice, I recognize that you are a constructive contributor to the forums. Nonetheless, I think that you should explicitly state your financial interests when you make posts like this. I don't think that commercial links in signatures need to be so-identified.

Of course the main issue here is people who don't make any substantive contributions, but spam their commercial interests, sometimes in an intentionally misleading fashion.
    I just realized he was posting it through his own store to get himself credit. wow. Personally I think that's pretty sleazy. There are a lot of websites that don't allow referral links and such. Especially if you come off as doing it on the sly. In this case it seems like he's not even selling anything, just posting deals through his referral link to get credit. That's just kind of cheesy.

Here's the link to Amazon's Centro.
    Last edited by crogs571; 02/08/2008 at 01:27 PM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Well I hope these people posting links get the message. It might be annoying if you're upfront about it and helpful, you'll hear about it if you're not.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast