1.    #1  
    How does the sending pics work on the centro? You just snap and pic then do you have an option to send to a buddy in your contact list or do you have to email it?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    you can attach it in picture mail, or attach it in regular mail.

if you use the vox blogging service, you can also post it directly to your blog.
  3.    #3  
    sweet thanks for the info. Is this included with the unlimited email on sprint?
    Tritan

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $is$ $no$ &$quot$;$unlimited$ $e$-$mail$&$quot$; $plan$ $w$/ $Sprint$. $There$ $is$ $an$ $unlimited$ $data$ $plan$ ($$15$/$mo$. $Power$ $Vision$), $which$ $covers$ $both$ $true$ $e$-$mail$ $and$ $MMS$ ($Mutlimedia$ $Messaging$ $Service$), $so$ $either$ $option$ $should$ $be$ $included$. $That$ $said$, $I$ $use$ $e$-$mail$ $rather$ $than$ $MMS$, $so$ $I$'$m$ $no$ $expert$.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra View Post
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $is$ $no$ &$quot$;$unlimited$ $e$-$mail$&$quot$; $plan$ $w$/ $Sprint$. $There$ $is$ $an$ $unlimited$ $data$ $plan$ ($$15$/$mo$. $Power$ $Vision$), $which$ $covers$ $both$ $true$ $e$-$mail$ $and$ $MMS$ ($Mutlimedia$ $Messaging$ $Service$), $so$ $either$ $option$ $should$ $be$ $included$. $That$ $said$, $I$ $use$ $e$-$mail$ $rather$ $than$ $MMS$, $so$ $I$'$m$ $no$ $expert$.

You state there is no unlimited plan then state there is on a power plan. i have a buddy with a 700p and he has never stated any problems with his email plan running out. He has a 10.00 data plan.
    Tritan

6.    #6  
    Can i get just a 10.00 texting plan (sms plan ) so my wife can text me without adding the 15.00 email internet plan? She doesn't need the email , just wants to send me a threaded text from time to time instead of calling .
    Tritan