1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded to the 755p from the 650. I paired the 650 without any problems to the nuvi. However, with the 755 when i pair the two I am not given the choice of choosing headset/car kit. With the 650 I needed to select car kit for it to work properly. Any idea on how I can get the 755 to recognize the nuvi as a car kit?

Thanks.
    I've got the highest end nuvi and every time I try to pair them up, the phone freezes up (sigh) and I have to reset it. (sgh)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokhannan View Post
    I've got the highest end nuvi and every time I try to pair them up, the phone freezes up (sigh) and I have to reset it. (sgh)
    Try initiating the pair from the phone without touching the nuvi.
    Has anyone got it to work? Just got Nuvi 360. It paired fine after a phone reset. However, when I turn off the Nuvi and turn it back on, it will reset my phone everytime. I haven't had the chance to make BT call through Nuvi yet though.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I have a Nuvi660 and have had no problemswith it pairing whit the 755. I recently used the Web updater for installation of new firmware...etc. One of items it updated was the Bluetooth software. Now when I end the call from the Nuvi, it more often than not will not hang up the phone. Even after the update, the pairing is fine. I agree with shlooza...pair ir from the phone.
    dustoff, When I go to Bluetooth > Setup Devices, it offers Hands-free setup only unlike the treo 650. Is that how you set it up from the phone. Also do you have Verizon or some other phone company? I'm wondering the issue is with Verizon version of Treo 755p.
    Just a quick update. I deleted the bluetooth connection which was setup up using from GPS and reconnected using the phone, and the issue has now gone away, and works perfectly.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Try turning the Nuvi off.....wait until the Treo shows no BT connection to the Nuvi. Then turn the nuvi on again and see if they pair up. If they do, try to use the Treo.

Any resets?
    dpmark, nope no resets. It's working perfectly.