1.    #1  
    So I'm having a few issues with syncing, and I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I sync with two computers, two Macs to be precise (and I use the Missing Sync). My issues are as follows:

- on a regular basis, my memos are I think quadrupled, or maybe even copied 6-7 times each, it goes from about 10-12 to like 60-70

- also on a regular basis, certain, but not all of my contacts' emails are categorized as "other," this is most annoying because they then show up in the contacts list as blank space

- what I've just noticed recently is that my personalized ring tones and pictures had disappeared. this may have been the case when I upgraded from the 650 to the 755 and I just noticed, but I'm not 100% sure. but what did happen for sure is that after I manually reset them, just syncing one time with one computer again erased the ring tones. why would this be?

Any insight anyone has into any of these issues would be greatly appreciated. It's pretty frustrating to have to deal with these things all the time. Thanks much in advance.
    I am sorry to hear about your experience my friend but it has been a long known fact that Palm Desktop for Mac just has many issues.

Try to look around for Missing Sync for Mac. Its the only viable solution to syncing Palms with a Mac.
  3.    #3  
    My apologies if I was not clear enough in my initial post, but I do use Missing Sync, have been using it for over a year, don't use Palm Desktop at all. That's why I'm so perplexed and annoyed by these issues, I shelled out the good money for Missing Sync, but am still having all these problems.

Any thoughts?