1.    #1  
    I recently came to the revelation that i have 2-3 groups of individuals, that I text message in mass, daily. Any simple program that allows to make contact groups? So I could potentially just type "HotBlondes" and text message all of my ladies at once?

Thanks

EDIT: After a little googling I found that palm grouptextmessaging.prc.... giving that a shot, and ill report back.
    Last edited by FuManChuu; 02/05/2008 at 04:56 PM.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I recently came to the revelation that i have 2-3 groups of individuals, that I text message in mass, daily. Any simple program that allows to make contact groups? So I could potentially just type "HotBlondes" and text message all of my ladies at once?

Thanks
    You could try TreoMsgr (http://www.swcp3.com/TreoTown/TreoTown.html#TreoMsgr).
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I can do that with the Treo 680 built in application. I create a new sms message & add as many recipients I want and as body text I type Friends, Club members or which ever. I save the msg as a template.

To send a message to all group members, I just tap on the template, enter the text & send. Each recipient will receive the sms.

John
    Leonardo, Listpro, Agendus12, Phone Magic, Adarian Money, Ultrasoft Money, Lightwave 2.4

SMS Scheduler, FunSMS, SMS Counter, PictureSMS 1.01B2, Butler, Phone Technician

Resco Backup, Resco Photo Viewer, Mobilewrite, Text Plus, Card Reader,SlovoEd Dict.

Project @ Hand
    There is also Palm Group Messaging. The draw back to it is that the message sent is not integrated into the messaging database.

Ben