1.    #1  
    I can type one sentence which successfully reaches recipient and the little checkmark appears to let me know it's gotten there. Then I can only type another few words in a new sentence and it freezes - the entire phone. Not one button works and this freeze lasts for as long as 5 minutes. I can take the battery out and reset the phone EVERY TIME, but that's useless. I have not even 10% of total storage used on the phone with only 20 contacts, 2 pictures and 1 10-second video. This phone was 'hard-reset' just two weeks ago when I started using it (bought from my brother, he had no freezing issues). Using VERIZON WIRELESS for phone service (though I don't think that's it, connectivity in Manhattan is great). It's the Palm O/S Garnet 5.4.9 with 'Access' powered. Please Help!!!!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mythology8 View Post
    I can type one sentence which successfully reaches recipient and the little checkmark appears to let me know it's gotten there. Then I can only type another few words in a new sentence and it freezes - the entire phone. Not one button works and this freeze lasts for as long as 5 minutes. I can take the battery out and reset the phone EVERY TIME, but that's useless. I have not even 10% of total storage used on the phone with only 20 contacts, 2 pictures and 1 10-second video. This phone was 'hard-reset' just two weeks ago when I started using it (bought from my brother, he had no freezing issues). Using VERIZON WIRELESS for phone service (though I don't think that's it, connectivity in Manhattan is great). It's the Palm O/S Garnet 5.4.9 with 'Access' powered. Please Help!!!!
    I have the 700p on verizon and it freezes too but only sometimes for like 10 seconds. It must have to do with the version we updated to.