1.    #1  
    Is there any program that will sync your PDA with an internet time server using a data connection (that it, not syncing it to your computer and not during a hotsync).

Or alternatively, is there a way to schedule the auto set date and time function (so it checks once every two days or so)?

Chris
    Did you check your preference settings? Under Date & Time settings should be an option to get the date and time from your phone carrier's network. It syncs the time whenever the radio is one.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Problem I found with the network time sync was that it lagged my 680 something awful (Orange UK).

NVBackup will back up and you can also ask it to sync time via a data connection.

Palmary Clock Wireless will let you schedule a time sync (I think a colleague uses this on his TX & this is how I sync the time on my 680)

Also 2PlayMe possibly can do this for you as well.
    Last edited by Pulster; 02/05/2008 at 10:49 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, mine caused a lag as well.

I will look into some of those options.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I use an old non-subscription version of Worldmate to sync with an internet time server but have to do it manually. I wish to find something that can do it automatically on my preferred schedule.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    This has kept my Mac 3 Treo's (180, 650 and now Centro) in perfect time.

Good luck
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    PalmaryClock Wireless will do automatic time sync. http://www.palmarysoft.com/products/...less/overview/
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    NetClock (freeware).

Does not have a "schedule" feature, but is excellent to manually sync time OTA.

I use NVBackup's time sync funtion.