1.    #1  
    I saw this on Palm Info Center

Go to www.bestbuy.com, click on "Weekly Ad" and put in your local zip code. Go to the phone section to see if your area is offering the deal. I am in Northern New England and we get the deal (I think everyone might get the deal).

Perhaps another carrier is coming on shortly and Sprint is trying to sign up as many new users as it can while it is still the only game in town.
    Last edited by Doggy; 02/04/2008 at 03:16 PM.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    I looked for my area in NC and they're not offering it here.

Hmmm, I just looked again and I see the Centro in the ad now for $39.99!
    Last edited by Jennifer Chappell; 02/04/2008 at 03:18 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Someone in Southern NC/Northern SC area on the PIC forum said they were offering it there.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    I live in the Charlotte, NC area and they are offering it in my area as well. Too bad I don't need another Centro!!
    They're offering it here in St. Louis. I've sent an email out to our office staff. Hope some take advantage. Thanks for the info Doggy.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    It's being offered here in the Washington DC metro area. Nice deal, although a piece of me is glad that I already have a Centro so I don't need to stomach dealing with Best Buy.
    What about the phone plans....you may be better off getting a $30 SERO plan(with unlimited data) and paying $99 for the phone over a 2 year contract. I think the Internet access via the Centro is where it really shines.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    I just went to a Best Buy in Pasadena and they had the Centro there for $39. The sign said the offer was good until 2/32/08.
    Quote Originally Posted by birdieman54 View Post
    I just went to a Best Buy in Pasadena and they had the Centro there for $39. The sign said the offer was good until 2/32/08.
    Um...February 32nd?
    Yeah, 2008 is a leap year remember!

I transposed the #s, meant 2/23/08.
    That is nice, but you can get the Black Centro for $0..01 here:

http://astore.amazon.com/palmloyal-2...=UTF8&node=197
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com