Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hello all. I just got a Treo 755p and a Katana DLX. When playing with the Katana, I was going through the Sprint TV channels, and saw CNN was available and I started watching it. I then wanted to see it on my Treo, however Sprint TV doesn't seem to show CNN as an option ANYWHERE in the SprintTV submenus. Anyone know why this may be? I should probably mention that we both have the exact same plans with the exact same options.

I called customer service, and they were useless (big shock, I know). PLEASE help.
    Treo 700p on the Sprint Network!
    Hi,

While most of the channels I watch are on Sprint TV channel 50, CNN Mobile is on Channel 1.

Hope that helps!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Open the "Sprint TV" application
    Select "Sprint TV" from the opening menu (seems redundant, huh?)
    From the "Sprint TV" menu, select "01 [folder icon] Sprint TV access
    From the "Sprint TV access" menu, select "CNN Mobile Live"

at least that's what works for me.
    I don't have '01' as a choice. I wonder if it's because I have the $15 vision and not the $25 power vision?
    Last edited by RickMG; 02/02/2008 at 06:46 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I don't have '01' as a choice. I wonder if it's because I have the $15 vision and not the $25 power vision?
    I'm a $15 vision guy myself and I've always had CNN Mobile Live.
    yeah I have the $15 plan also and I have the CNN Mobile Live under Sprint TV access.
    Okay, anyone know why I don't? I know that someone else in my office has it on their Centro, but they are paying the $25 a month, at least until they get their rebate.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    None of this worked for me. I have the SERO 500 plan, and tech support can't help me. They say I shouldn't have it, but I thought that Sprint says that all Powervision packages should come with those basic channels.
    Treo 700p on the Sprint Network!