Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I just want to know if there's anyone here using TOMTOM Bluetooth reciever and Jabra JX10 Serries II with their T680? The problem I'm having is when I am using my TOMTOM and I receive a call, I will answer it using my Jabra JX10 II and my TOMTOM receiver won't be able to connect back to my T680. So I ended up not being able to use my GPS. As soon as I hangup the phone sometimes my TOMTOM would connect back and sometime it won't. Have anybody here experienced this issue? I never had this problem when I am using the Jabra BT250v before but when I called Jabra, they said that it's a Palm issue and when I called Palm, guess what they Have to say? It's Jabra or TOMTOM's issue. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Russell
    I've been having issues with connecting to my GPS receiver (Globsat) after disconnecting for any reason and I've put up with it for the last year. I'm happy to say that the issue seems to be resolved after the ROM update. The problem seemed to be with the Treo not releasing the BT connection - many times the BT icon would be hallow after I quit TOMTOM.

Anyway, I suggest you do the update if you haven't already and see if there is any improvement. YMMV
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I am already on an updated ROM. Basically, what I'm trying to accomplish is to use my TOMTOM Bluetooth receiver and Jabra JX10 Series II both at the same time. I never had this problem with Jabra BT250v. Any other Idea. And by the way, as far as the Treo not releasing the BT Connection, I am still having that problem but not as often though.

Russell
    I find that a few minutes after the screen turns off itself, the treo would drop the connection with the Garmin bluetooth receiver and it won't even try to reconnect unless i wake up the screen.

this happened with both ROM 1.04 ROW and the 2.12 update.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmanapat View Post
    I am already on an updated ROM. Basically, what I'm trying to accomplish is to use my TOMTOM Bluetooth receiver and Jabra JX10 Series II both at the same time. I never had this problem with Jabra BT250v. Any other Idea. And by the way, as far as the Treo not releasing the BT Connection, I am still having that problem but not as often though.

Russell
    Interesting. I was under the impression PalmOS only allowed one bt connection at a time. That's why I used a wired headset in the car with bt GPS. Unfortunately, PalmOS also doesn't do simulanious voice and data, so when a call came in, I got kicked out of Telenav and had to reenter my destination after each call. That's one major reason I jumped to a Tilt!

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!