Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, I just want to know how many of you guys using the Direct Push feature? I never had problem with Direct Push until I did the Firmware Upgrade. I will try to sync my EAS Account and in a few minutes or so, I will get a reminder with this message "EAS Account: Please press the Sync button". I even tried setting it up from As items arrive to a certain number of minutes and if I specify a number of minutes to synchronize my handheld won't synchroniza at all. As a troubleshooting I did multiple Hard Resets, Renamed my Handheld Username and even tried re-flashing my firmware and I keep on getting the same message.

Is there anybody here experienceing the same issue or it's just me? I know there's nothing wrong with the Exchange Server because nothing has been changed as far as settings goes. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this thing. I miss my EAS so bad and any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Russell
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Is there anybody here using EAS? Any Suggestion or comments? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmanapat View Post
    I will try to sync my EAS Account and in a few minutes or so, I will get a reminder with this message "EAS Account: Please press the Sync button".
    Since the new update I get this message once a day.

When I press the sync button, EAS seems to "re-sync" ins some way - beacuse the message vanishes and direct push works again.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hi. I use EAS as well and kept getting error messages like that too. I don't know if you are syncing your calendar and contacts along with your e-mail but I found that when I was trying to sync all three I would get that error. Now, however, I only do an autosync with just e-mail and I haven't gotten that error message.

I do manually sync the contacts and calendar at least once a day by going into menu and doing a sync all. I figured that I would know when my calendar and contacts would change but I really needed the e-mail to sync.

You might try just doing an autosync of your e-mail and see how that works out for you.