1.    #1  
    I got a 755p from Alltel a couple weeks ago. It came with a cheap side case, but the clip came out of it, and now I am in the market for a new case. I was thinking of getting a silicon skin case with a holster, but I just want to know what everyone else uses and are you happy with it. As I can't go to a store and test them (unless someone knows of a store with decent stuff in the Phoenix metro area), I'd like to get other user's opinions.
    I have used the Palm Horizontal Belt clip case and a naked Treo for my 650, 700p and now 755p.

Easy access and I like the pocket for SD cards. Although I have created a little sleeve that holds my 3 cards in the pocket to keep them clean and together.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerboy13 View Post
    I got a 755p from Alltel a couple weeks ago. It came with a cheap side case, but the clip came out of it, and now I am in the market for a new case. I was thinking of getting a silicon skin case with a holster, but I just want to know what everyone else uses and are you happy with it. As I can't go to a store and test them (unless someone knows of a store with decent stuff in the Phoenix metro area), I'd like to get other user's opinions.
    Yours came with a case. Phooey! I didn't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I have used the Palm Horizontal Belt clip case and a naked Treo for my 650, 700p and now 755p.

Easy access and I like the pocket for SD cards. Although I have created a little sleeve that holds my 3 cards in the pocket to keep them clean and together.
    I anticipate the arrival of the same case very soon now...maybe even today.
  4.    #4  
    Well I bought the phone with a "bonus" package of a car charger, case, and BT headset at a discounted rate.
    i have a seidio hybrid case for the treo 755 if u are interested PM me or a pink palm oem flexiskin that also covers the keyboard
    Oh, I see now. I was beginning to think I was getting shorted.
    I use the Nite Ize case with velcro closure (wish I had the magnet). Instead of using the (very durable) plastic belt clip, which would hold it vertically, I slip my belt through the loop in the back to hold it horizontally. I thought it would be weird since most horizontal pouches open at the top, but I really like it. The case, the way I have it, opens to the front, which is pretty convenient. BTW, there's a loop on the outside to hold my BT headset. There's even a holder on one side for something like a small flashlight (I don't use it), and there's a pocket inside for credit cards or whatever (again, I don't use that, either). Only $12 at REI.
  8.    #8  
    I liked the side case I had, so I decided to get a Palm horizontal side case, as I found them on Amazon for under $10. Hopefully it will work out well.
    I use two cases, technically. I have a Smartphone Experts Clearcase which I sprayed with clear PlastiDip (the aerosol type, not the liquid type) to make it rubberized and more grippy. Then the phone, plus some pens and chapstick and 3x5 notecards all live in my NiteIze Mobile Office which goes on my belt. I used this setup for my 650 too and it works really well, I think. I ride my bike in all types of weather and with the rubberized case, I'm comfortable keeping my "nerd bag" on my hip while I bike.
    I woud like to spray that stuff on the keyboad to make them more gribby, how do u think that will work....hmmm