1.    #1  
    I just downloaded it from their website and it says my device doesn't support it. I know others have it working. Am I missing something? Anything else to use for gtalk?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    [quote=crogs571;1404697]I just downloaded it from their website and it says my device doesn't support it. I know others have it working. Am I missing something? Anything else to use for gtalk?[/quote

there is a centro version, not avaialble on their site for some reason: one way to get it is to email mundu support, tell them you have a centro and they email it to you very quickly.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  3.    #3  
    i tried emailing imsupport@mundu.com but the email was undeliverable. I tried the other adr just now so we'll see if that goes through.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    imsupport@mundu.com is the address i got my replies from, not sure which one I sent to originally
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    crogs571, I emailed you what they sent me when I asked for the Centro version.
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700 View Post
    crogs571, I emailed you what they sent me when I asked for the Centro version.
    Nighthawk, any chance you can send that to me as well? I am dying for a Centro version because the built in IM app is horrible. I'm all about paying for Mundu based on the reviews.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Folks, the Centro version has been posted here in the TC Forums. Hit the search button, & you'll get the link to the Updated Software
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Folks, the Centro version has been posted here in the TC Forums. Hit the search button, & you'll get the link to the Updated Software
    Reverendrhino,

I did a search and thats how I came across this thread. I didn't find an update comment made for Mundu on the Centro. Can you provide a link?
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    I'm on my Treo so let me do what I can, or click on my name, threads, cause I posted it

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  11.    #11  
    got it hawk. Thanks. and then they finally emailed me a newer version. works well. I only needed it for gtalk. The things you do for girls...haha.
    crogs571,

Did you get a newer version than what's out already from one of the other threads?

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    got it hawk. Thanks. and then they finally emailed me a newer version. works well. I only needed it for gtalk. The things you do for girls...haha.
  13.    #13  
    yeppers....at least newer than what nighthawk gave me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cool, I'll have to update my version as well. And I got the ProClips, such a nice fit, much better than the other one that claimed it worked for the Centro.
  15.    #15  
    awesome. glad they came. everything they make is machined specifically for each product. So outside of the adjustable holder, everything should be a perfect fit.
    If I want more than the trial, can I still got to EverythingCentro and by the registration code or will that not work for the 4.1 version? Just wanted to buy it there b/c of the 20% off.
    I download the 4.1 version from the link here and then purchased the reg. code directly from Mundu (which had its own 20% sale at the time) and it worked fine.