Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treosforfun View Post
    Any word on PDAnet working with the new firmware?
    PDAnet ver 4.10 works perfectly fine with my Sprint 755P ver. 1.07. No worries.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    That's what mine did pre-update. Now that is gone. I will let you know if the issue returns, as yours has . . . . . .

Still OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    LOL! Well you were right. Sprint reprovisioning on their side fix it. Sorta. Blazer will still stop, but at least now I can click a link on the page it's stopped at, and keep going. But of course, no access to the menu. As a matter of fact, it is locked up while I'm typing this. LOL
    Clean Install

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...22&postcount=5

Actually, I think, you need a new unit and don't let them talk you out of it. Of course, do the clean install just to give yourself some strong moral indignation when you are asking for the new unit.

Cheers, Perry.
    This is my 2nd unit. This is a refurb they sent me.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    This is my 2nd unit. This is a refurb they sent me.
    If the unit does not work after a hardreset without anything added back. . . . it is a hardware issue and they need to try again.

If it does work . . . the clean install process should identify what 3rd party software is causing the glitch. (Could be one software title . . . or a combination . . . . )
    Did a RTN reset again. Did not even setup VM, no change.
    Matty
    I was just listening to Treocentral podcast 37 and while describing the Rom update, they said that pocket tunes deluxe was included in the update. I'm assuming they misspoke or I misheard. Can anyone confirm?
    PTunes deluxe only in the Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    If the unit does not work after a hardreset without anything added back. . . . it is a hardware issue and they need to try again.

If it does work . . . the clean install process should identify what 3rd party software is causing the glitch. (Could be one software title . . . or a combination . . . . )
    They are now going to send me my 2nd refurb. The last one would have Blazer freeze immediately after hard reset. Without doing anything but updating vision, and going immediately to blazer.
    Matty
    u have no luck with phones.. u have went through treo 700ps and now treo 755s.....?

your a treo killer...haha
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    u have no luck with phones.. u have went through treo 700ps and now treo 755s.....?

your a treo killer...haha
    No kidding. We went througth the whole vision dropouts with the 700p, now I don't have a functional browser. LOL!
    Matty
    Now I've just lost my phone audio, unless I use a headset. Man, I hate Palm devices. I will never waste my friggin money on another Palm product as long as I live. Why am I being punished so? (I wanted to use much stronger, and harsh language in this post)
    Matty
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData View Post
    ##56228466# or ##56228466 and hit "Dial" will give the location info.
    caused a reset on my phone

##377 indicates crash due to 'unknown application' - this after hard reset and firmware upgrade yesterday - restored applications manually (not too much stuff)
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Well, they sent the fourth refurb. It immediately went into a reset loop, upon bootup. I called Sprint and demanded a non Palm phone. They sent me to the store for a Mogul. Yes, I have gone over to the darkside, but life seems much nicer over here. I have had enough of faulty Palm devices. I will miss you all. You all are what made my miserable life with Palm, at least bearable.
    Matty
    You're gonna end up posting problems on ppcgeeks instead of here. Thats the only difference
    we will see u back when the treo 800w is released in JULY

Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    You're gonna end up posting problems on ppcgeeks instead of here. Thats the only difference
    Please don't curse me like that. At least let me think I did the right thing for a little while......
    Matty
    ok you had your fun for a little while - no come back to the bright side! :-)
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    lmao
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p