1.    #1  
    My Treo 700p just produced an odd error: and reset. The palm OS alarm table is full. Can't set alarm (Alrm 0902)

Am running Lightspeed, FOntsmoother, power hero, butler. The error happened at 10pm when Backup Buddy was supposed to run.

Any clue?
    It is a disease that has recently been popping up and is not really showing any pattern. I am running 4Cast and it suffers from that malady as are a few others. It also affects Epocrates, et cetera. It has not stricken Resco Backup or MobileClock.

I am also running FontSmoother, Power Hero and Butler.

I think I may disable PH and see what happens.

Ben

Ben
    Did either of you apply the Centro Versamail update? I did and now get that message every reset. I'm also running the Lightspeed beta - installed around the same time - so I suppose that could have done it, but I'm pretty sure I remembered it happening right after the VM update.
    Trusty PalmInternals tells me that PowerHero sometimes has more than one alarm in the queue.
    My device is a Sprint 700P and I do not use Versasmell or Lightspeed. As for alarms - if you have PowerHero set to do multiple things, then you will have multiple alarms. What I have done is to reset the device and check the alarm list again.

4Cast, the application I have getting the message with, showed in the list. After the reset it is not shown. I then moved Power Hero, then back to 4Cast to make sure the alarm was active then checked in MobileClock and PalmInternals to see if the alarm wa set (it is) and then reset the device again.

After the reset, 4Cast is no longer listed as active.

Ben
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by otterman View Post
    Did either of you apply the Centro Versamail update? I did and now get that message every reset. I'm also running the Lightspeed beta - installed around the same time - so I suppose that could have done it, but I'm pretty sure I remembered it happening right after the VM update.
    Nope - not using a Centro or Versamail