1.    #1  
    Got an email from Zagat saying to update to Zagat 6.0 I did. Got into a reset loop; finally restored to get rid of it. Has anyone successfully installed Zagat 6.0 on a 755P? If so, is it an improvement?
    Laissez Faire
    I got the e-mail and updated over the air. However, now it won't let me register (my old registration key had numbers and letters, and the new version only lets me input numbers). I've e-mailed them for my new code (as per their FAQ on their webpage), but still no word.

I just now tried to launch it (version 6.0) and you're right, every time it causes a reset (though not a loop). I'm using a Sprint Centro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvic51 View Post
    I got the e-mail and updated over the air. However, now it won't let me register (my old registration key had numbers and letters, and the new version only lets me input numbers). I've e-mailed them for my new code (as per their FAQ on their webpage), but still no word.

I just now tried to launch it (version 6.0) and you're right, every time it causes a reset (though not a loop). I'm using a Sprint Centro.
    I am in discussions with them to try to get it straight. I had backed up the system so I deleted 6.0 and reinstalled 5.0 from the backup. But still trying.
    Laissez Faire
    There is an issue with conflicting connection libraries with ZAGAT TO GO v6.0 and Sprint OnDemand. A new version of ZAGAT TO GO will be available later this month to resolve the issue. In the mean time, you can reinstall version 5.1 so you can continue using ZTG. Here's the link.

http://mobile.zagat.com/v5downloads.html
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Zagat has released a new version (6.1) that fixed the issue with resets on my Centro discussed in my post. Also, the registration system works through your cell phone number, so I didn't have any problems with registering the new version (I just installed over version 5.1). All I did was go to http://m.zagat.com from my phone, and it worked like a charm.

As far as I can tell, the new version is pretty nice. Better interface and yet another reason to abandon the ancient program Vindigo...