1.    #1  
    I had to update my phone and it would connect
  2.    #2  
    Thank God for Sprint Level 3 tech support
  3.    #3  
    Ok it's offical Sprint sucks!!!!!!!!! The Customer Service is not good and tonight i found out in order to fix the problem they deleted over 3oo emails from my account to fix their data problem.
    That usually means theres no service in the area or your vision username or password does not match whats in their system, at least from my experience thats what it means.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I realize this is fairly old, but the problem and solution were new to me, and I don't see them elsewhere on TC.

For the past week or so I've had a problem on my Sprint 1.07 755 that it would attempt to connect, fail error 3000, and then if I tried to connect again within a few minutes it would work. This was true everywhere, for every data connection (including email).

I tried updating vision, dozens of resets, etc. to no avail. I was planning a hard reset for the weekend but never got around to it.

Today I happened to find a site that recommended I take out the battery for 10 seconds. Seems like my dozens of mResets and battery-flips would have done it, but worst case those are around 1s. So, I gave it a shot.

After the 10s reset, I'm connecting first time every time for the past few hours.

I don't really know why this would be different (I have some ideas, but they shouldn't affect proper software) but it worked for me, in case someone comes upon it again.
    Hard reset fixed my error 3000 message...
    I am having the same problem, and it is not fixing, i hard reseted the phone and it fixed the problem, but the second i sync my contacts, and then next thing you know it has the same problem all over again....