1.    #1  
    On my Treo 755p, every time I go to a web page, it shows the last time I was there, meaning if I go to NFL.com, it loads NFL.com from last week when I went to the site.

Is there a way to make it load all webpages to current info, like refresh on page load or something?
    It's because the pereferences are set to "Start With: Last Page Viewed".

This is basically to fake multitasking, so you can quit Blazer and still come back to the same page.

If you want it to act differently you either have to use the reload hotkey (Menu+R) to refresh the page or set it to go back to the home page everytime so that you would have to go back to the page anyways.
    You can even have Blazer up up to the Bookmarks Page if you prefer, or choose any website page that you like and make it the homepage and have it open there each time. It is under Preferences
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  4.    #4  
    My prefrences are set to "start from blank"

I go to google. The I search espn nhl, it loads the nhl.com from the last time I visited the site.

Is there not an auto refresh option?
    hmmm, strange; do you have it checked to empty the cache upon exiting?
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    The problem is with cache. Either set cache to clear when you exit (which takes forever) or do what I do: In Blazer > Preferences > Advanced, Set memory limit for storing pages: 0 MB. That'll fix it.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you, this solved the problem.
    i personally choose Start with Bookmarks. I rarely search google for anything and the Bookmarks show up fast.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products