1.    #1  
    If you use the memo pad, this is a worthwhile upgrade imo.

UI is much better, easier to navigate, and it has a search function to search through all your memos.

http://www.gx-5.com/products/treomemo/
    is GX-5 still inactive? or are they actively updating their programs again?
    I wish Treo Memo would maintain all the font modifications (bold, underline,etc) i have made in WordSmith... but sadly no.

Wordsmith remains to be my "default" memo app. Its one of the main reasons i have stuck with Palm OS. I have over 600 memos, with underlines, etc. Its my mini brain.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    is GX-5 still inactive? or are they actively updating their programs again?
    Their latest update for TreoWeather beta is dated 11/07, so I would assume they are active to some degree.
    I've been using memoleaf for over 5 years now, I think. By far the best of the memo upgrades imho.

http://www.redwood-creative.com/global/memoleaf.htm

And no, I don't have any vested interest in them.
    PsMemo, link here, is another great alternative. I must say I love the thumbscroll feature in TreoMemo, but PsMemo allows you to tap and open a weblink directly from a memo as well as send an email by tapping the email address from the memo. And it's free.

I had it on my TX and not until it was brought to my attention by some friends at Brighthand, did I realize those two features I just listed. I really love it. I was awfully tempted to buy TreoMemo for the scroll feature alone, but I've since changed my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    PsMemo, link here, is another great alternative. I must say I love the thumbscroll feature in TreoMemo, but PsMemo allows you to tap and open a weblink directly from a memo as well as send an email by tapping the email address from the memo. And it's free.

I had it on my TX and not until it was brought to my attention by some friends at Brighthand, did I realize those two features I just listed. I really love it. I was awfully tempted to buy TreoMemo for the scroll feature alone, but I've since changed my mind.
    Thanks again, I just installed this and also that Sharklink. They both awesome!
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  8.    #8  
    One other function of TreoMemo is that it works as an MP3 alarm clock if you don't have another app to handle that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Thanks again, I just installed this and also that Sharklink. They both awesome!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    One other function of TreoMemo is that it works as an MP3 alarm clock if you don't have another app to handle that.
    I use Henk's 2PlayMe as my mp3 alarm clock, have used it for over 2 years now. If I didn't have that already, then such a feature combined with thumbscrolling would definitely win me over with TreoMemo!
  10.    #10  
    gx-5 just recently did an update for UltimatePhone, so it definitely appears that they are still supporting.

http://www.gx-5.com/products/ultimat...imatephone.htm
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I took a look at Memoleaf. From the web page, the features it provided were a little difficult to understand so I downloaded the manual and scanned through it. Wow, it's provides quite a lot of capability. Definitely I would say for a Memo Power User. Some of the features I really like are the date stamps, template generation, and auto fields for templates.

A memo program that I've been using for some time now that I'm happy with is EasyNotes. The key value that I get out of EasyNotes that I don't see much in other software is the hand drawing integration. I don't have to use another piece of software for my hand drawings.