1.    #1  
    I've noticed that if I'm on the train, browsing the web -- I am using the default Blazer browser -- incoming phone calls go directly to voicemail. I don't have a problem with text messages coming through, only phone.

Anyone have this problem? Any way to fix it?

Thanks
    Jason
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    If this is a Sprint phone, then no. It's a very common problem with CDMA unless you are on Verizon.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Right, Sprimt (or CDMA phones) only allow one thing to use the data stream at one time, either the phone or the internet browser (or ChatterEmail or 4Cast weather service, etc)
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.