1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Centro. My sister liked it so much, she bought one last week too. In any case, my sister is really into Beach Music. I have found some stations that stream audio via LiquidCompass.

Some play...some don't on the Centro. I have been using the browser to test this. Is there a way to just use Pocket Tunes instead?

I am running Pocket Tunes 4.0.6 (I think my sister is running 4.0.5...she hasn't updated PT yet).
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    I have a Palm Centro. My sister liked it so much, she bought one last week too. In any case, my sister is really into Beach Music. I have found some stations that stream audio via LiquidCompass.

Some play...some don't on the Centro. I have been using the browser to test this. Is there a way to just use Pocket Tunes instead?

I am running Pocket Tunes 4.0.6 (I think my sister is running 4.0.5...she hasn't updated PT yet).
    you can enter the url's directly into ptunes and test them that way. go to 'internet radio' and then from the station pull down, select 'add'.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3.    #3  
    Go it...I need to go to the 'internet radio' screen and press the menu button (next to the ALT key, bottom right button on keyboard) or tap the menu bar at the very top of the screen.

I now see the "station" and "update" menus.

I was pressing the drop down selector (where you select the music genre...aacPlus, Alternative,....). I couldn't find the "Add" option in that list.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    Go it...I need to go to the 'internet radio' screen and press the menu button (next to the ALT key, bottom right button on keyboard) or tap the menu bar at the very top of the screen.

I now see the "station" and "update" menus.

I was pressing the drop down selector (where you select the music genre...aacPlus, Alternative,....). I couldn't find the "Add" option in that list.

Thanks
    When you are in the internet radio window, with the drop down that allows you to select or edit the groups (these are just folders), you tap on the upper left area and should see "station" and "update". station drops down to "add" "edit" "move" "copy" and "delete". check again.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.