Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I just made these for my fiance and thought i'd share - she got a red centro so the other-color stuff had to go. copy the file to an sd card and then move to ram from there. both should kick in right away, no reset needed.

smarttextengine replaces the emotes for text messaging and PmSysGadgetLib-PmSg replaces the bluetooth icon, headset icon, and battery meter (at the top right of any launcher/phone/etc window) with red versions
    Attached Files Attached Files
    By any chance do you have a preview? Thanks..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Is there a specific folder to move PmSysGadgetLib-PmSg to internally? The red icons are not showing up.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Nevermind there are no internal folders. I got it to work. Thanks for sharing!
    I didn't use the red smilies I don't mind the stock ones.

Have you figured out way to change the color of phone app. I really don't want to use a thrid party app.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i looked all over for a spot to fix the blue colored stuff on the phone app but couldn't find a library for it.. she mostly uses 2cool4u rather than the phone app so it's not too big a deal at the moment. if you haven't yet you should check that out
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I'm going to share this with SU. Keep in mind you may get some requests for pink! I really do appreiciate you sharing this. The little things can make a difference!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    yes I'd like a pink version please.
    diane
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yeah Pink please
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    yeah i should be able to do that, i won't get to use my computer again until next week so i'll probably get to it then
    do you just load them to the phone?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    "copy the file to an sd card and then move to ram from there" i use resco explorer, i'm sure you can do the same with any palm file manager though
    Is just me or the smarttextengine(pink)not working? The other file works fine, the smarttextengine won't load/move. I'm doing this on my daughters Treo...any ideas?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i'm not sure that the file's the same for treo and the centro. also the low res stuff is all in the files, but i didn't change them since you'll never see them on the centro.
    I'm trying to install it on a Centro, first file(pink)worked but not the second(pink smiles).

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I also installed the Pink ones, the battery and bluetooth icon changed to pink but the smileys did not and I installed both 'Pink" files...
    I'm a Pre gal now
    I'm a noob how do you move it from card to ram
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    I also installed the Pink ones, the battery and bluetooth icon changed to pink but the smileys did not and I installed both 'Pink" files...
    I installed both files and the battery meter, bluetooth icon, power vision and smilies are all pink. I used resco explorer to move the files to ram. It looks great on my pink centro! Thanks phwelo
    diane
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I used file z to move my files.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    ok so I guess the pink smilies are working for some but not all? I thought i'd named the pink smilies file wrong - sorry to those it's not working for, let us know if you figure out a solution. it works like a charm on the 2 centros in my household so I don't have a way to troubleshoot it
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast