Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Hey just downloaded some more wallpapers.... If it isn't to much to ask can we get a Tinkerbell alert icon?
    where did you find the wallpapers?
    I'm a Pre gal now
    I installed the pig alert icon on my 680 and it works perfectly. Love it!! Thanks phwelo (and French for suggesting the pig).

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    where did you find the wallpapers?
    I just googled what I wanted to make wallpapers and resized them to 320X330 I know the screen is 320X320 but for some reason if I did 320X320 the picture would leave a small section of white when I resized. Then just added them to my sd card and used treo launcher to set them. I can show you some if you want. I did Hello Kitty to go with my Hello Kitty alert icon and some Tinkerbell. Just trying to find some nice stuff to work with my pink centro. Would love to find some pink glitter lips...Hey Pink lips for an alert icon. Whooo Hoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by MizzSprintpcs View Post
    how can I add this to my Centro?
    Download the zip file to computer then open it. Install .prc file TO SD CARD then using resco file explorer or filez move the files to RAM. SOFT RESET and you are done. Only use what color files you want. You can not use both pink and red at the same time.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...hone-black.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...-black0000.jpg

i made a black/grey version of the phone today (for myself finally )

tomorrow i think i'm going to mess around with getting a black background going for the dialpad..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    here, somebody with a black background give this a try - it's the pink theme except i gave the dialpad buttons a black background... not sure if it'll turn out right or no
    Attached Files Attached Files
    phwelo,

Oh snap it totally works! (the dial pad w/ black background) and looks very sharp...

well except that I'm now a dude with a pink dial pad, lol...baby steps.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    phwelo,

Oh snap it totally works! (the dial pad w/ black background) and looks very sharp...

well except that I'm now a dude with a pink dial pad, lol...baby steps.
    lol, either tonight or tomorrow i'll go ahead and do that to all of the dialpads - i also need to fix the text on the grey dialpad as it doesn't look great :\
    malatesta,

can u please do a screenshot? thanks in advance.
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    lol, either tonight or tomorrow i'll go ahead and do that to all of the dialpads - i also need to fix the text on the grey dialpad as it doesn't look great :\
    Hey phwelo - sent you a PM - can you check it? Just looking for information to get started as there's a few customizations I want to make. Thanks!
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    malatesta,

can u please do a screenshot? thanks in advance.
    Sure thang,

Note: I changed all my system colors via Colorize, for those curious...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ta77/Pic_5.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...77/Pic_4-1.jpg

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    malatesta, thanks - that looks way better than i thought it would - you want red buttons on a black background?
    can I have red and black
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    malatesta, thanks - that looks way better than i thought it would - you want red buttons on a black background?
    It does look sweet, eh?

I'm up for either Blue (like you did earlier) or...maybe Green (to match the green font)? Either is fine, or red. lol I'll take whatever, I'm not too picky.

And for those new White GSM Centros...I'm just saying people, change your background black and match the green buttons with the green keys and that'd look sa-weet!

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/wp-co...almCentro1.jpg

ok folks, i want in.

i have filez. will that be all i need to install these cool pink files? i tried moving phone.prc into the internal ram and i got the error "there was an error during copy. stopping." the prc file has a lock next to it, btw.
    Last edited by michelle; 02/15/2008 at 10:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Michelle,
    File z does not work for the phone app. You have to use Resco Explorer.
    Avatar- Engraved at the Sprint Studio, KCMO
    awww!!!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    yeah strange huh? lol I used the free trial from Resco Explorer to move the app and it worked!
    ok i couldn't resist. i installed resco and moved the pink file, the pink smilies, and pink hello kitty into ram and now i am one happy girl
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Yeah, you get that new phone feeling all over again and then you go show it off to everybody!
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast